What's new

Your opinion on Pakistani expatriates? Is it really worth living abroad or outside of Pakistan?

Is it worth living outside of Pakistan?

• Yes, it is

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • No, better to stay in Pakistan

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Don't Know/No opinion

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve dated a few Indians and believe me they’d make excellent wives who completely submit to their partners. 😂
Bro.thousands of pakistani women dates christian white guys,indian,sikhs west indian guys in America and uk.i have seen thousands of tik tok video.like Pakistani women are fetishes non-muslim men.they have sex with them.then they act like virgin infront of pakistani guy in back home.i can tell you a heartbroken story of a pakistani guy who married a Pak-american woman. The story is like that pak guy named A(i know his name & home city but not reveal duo to privacy) married a pak girl named G from new
york 2 years ago.before marriage,he asked about her past like if she dated anyone or is she virgin?she told him she was virgin.a very religious girl.she never dated anyone.so,by believing her,he married her in 2019.but last december he received a text from a white guy.he wanted to meet him.they met and that guy handed over some of the intimate video of him and G(pak guy's wife).there are at least 10 video where they both were having sex.believe me,that "A" guy couldn’t believe in his own eyes.that white guy told him they were in a five years of relationship and they had sex every 5-6 days apart. that Pakistani guy still doesn’t has any courage to ask his wife. he is very depressed.he don’t know what he'll do.he shared this with me in his office.i'll suggest Pakistani men living in Pakistan. Plz don’t marry a expat Pakistani women.you don’t know before coming to you how many dicks she had sucked.

Bro.thousands of pakistani women dates christian white guys,indian,sikhs west indian guys in America and uk.i have seen thousands of tik tok video.like Pakistani women are fetishes non-muslim men.they have sex with them.then they act like virgin infront of pakistani guy in back home.i can tell you a heartbroken story of a pakistani guy who married a Pak-american woman. The story is like that pak guy named A(i know his name & home city but not reveal duo to privacy) married a pak girl named G from new
york 2 years ago.before marriage,he asked about her past like if she dated anyone or is she virgin?she told him she was virgin.a very religious girl.she never dated anyone.so,by believing her,he married her in 2019.but last december he received a text from a white guy.he wanted to meet him.they met and that guy handed over some of the intimate video of him and G(pak guy's wife).there are at least 10 video where they both were having sex.believe me,that "A" guy couldn’t believe in his own eyes.that white guy told him they were in a five years of relationship and they had sex every 5-6 days apart. that Pakistani guy still doesn’t has any courage to ask his wife. he is very depressed.he don’t know what he'll do.he shared this with me in his office.i'll suggest Pakistani men living in Pakistan. Plz don’t marry a expat Pakistani women.you don’t know before coming to you how many dicks she had sucked.

Agree 100%.

Have seen lots of Pakistani women do that.

Any Pakistani muslim guy who is marrying a western expat woman must assume she is non-virgin unless proven otherwise. Even in Pakistan , I wouldn't trust educated **** women. Please do enough background checks before tying the knot.

Agree 100%.

Have seen lots of Pakistani women do that.

Any Pakistani muslim guy who is marrying a western expat woman must assume she is non-virgin unless proven otherwise. Even in Pakistan , I wouldn't trust educated **** women. Please do enough background checks before tying the knot.
Bro.that Pakistani brother still can't believe his eyse.he was crying when he is telling me his story.poor guy

The amount of time it takes Pakistanis to devolve any discussion into one about Sex speaks volumes to their worth as a nation.. Thread closed for having no worth other than men wanting virgins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom