What's new

Your move, chief!

Why should Kayani even think of a coup which would have had very adverse implications for Pakistan? He's doing the right thing by sitting back and watching the present lame duck government implode on itself sooner than later. He would then, needless to say, have the last laugh!

On a lighter note, I think the Chief must be singing

"I don't need to try to control you / Look into my eyes and I'll own you / With the moves like Jagger / I got the moves like Jagger / I got the mooooooves like Jagger."

;)

It is very easy to criticize shortcomings in others, but very difficult to do better than them. ;)

You should think about what you have stated here when you make your comments on Pakistan its armed forces its institutions. In fact anything in Pakistan

It is very easy to criticize shortcomings in others, but very difficult to do better than them. ;)

You should think about what you have stated here when you make your comments on Pakistan its armed forces its institutions. In fact anything in Pakistan

........ but what I criticize, it is from a position of "doing better"! :lol:

In your opinion - which on this site has recently become little value.;)

My opinions may have little perceived value by most here, but some do value them; I am persisting here by their request only. I came here by choice, and will leave here the same way, please rest assured. ;)

My opinions may have little perceived value by most here, but some do value them; I am persisting here by their request only. I came here by choice, and will leave here the same way, please rest assured. ;)

Name 1 Pakistani member on PDF who knows you or has been on here for more than 6 months that gives a hoot about you or your opinion. Wanabee but will neverbee a TT!!! :lol: :azn:

Name 1 Pakistani member on PDF who knows you or has been on here for more than 6 months that gives a hoot about you or your opinion. Wanabee but will neverbee a TT!!! :lol: :azn:

I do not wish to go off-topic, otherwise I would respond: suffice to say, please address your concerns directly to Admin/Mods. Your issues are not my problem.

I do not wish to go off-topic, otherwise I would respond: suffice to say, please address your concerns directly to Admin/Mods. Your issues are not my problem.

Shall we wait and see?:rofl::rofl:

Shall we wait and see?:rofl::rofl:

Of course. Let's wait and see; this old Zen master agrees! :D

Back on topic, Gen. Pasha retires March 18; it is unlikely he will get an extension, and Gen. Kayani will likely follow that path as well.

Going off topic here guys. All people and all their opinions are welcome - on topic.

Till china,pakistan,iran,russia,india and remote control president of kabul karzai dont get rid of usa in afghanistan no stability in pakistan and surrounding countries like mess going on every where in arab countries usa intrests specially in BALOCHISTAN and KPK very much dangerous stop loving dollars all politicians gernals beurocrates save pakistan pay taxes utilise it properly on broken roads all over education research every thing to rebuilding of infrastructure stop corruption stop target killing bomb blasts suicide blasts and finish arms guns factories rdx bomb material in tribal areas and give them jobs stop drones permanently stop nato by road air supply respect the precious blood of only who died defenders of country get rid of ppp -pml n -pml q-mqm-anp-jui and their leading most corrupt fake degree holders nro leaders and this party not far that pakistan will progress fast so any one sincere go a head doing their best accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom