What's new

Your favourite Russian leader in history

Your favourite Russian leader through history

• Vladimir I ( Great prince of Kiev) (Christianization of Russians)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yaroslav I ( Great prince of Kiev) (Made Kievan Rus one of most advanced countries in Europe)

• Dmitri Donskoy ( Battle of Kulikovo, when he destroyed three times bigger Tatar forces)

• Total voters
For real, dude? Now, I too am starting to think you might be an indian. :D

He was a prominent leader of Russia, that too at it's height of power. He could be a redneck from Appalachia, that's not the point.
I know it's not the point,but wtf! People are voting for a Georgian communist dictator who killed millions! Meanwhile,there are centuries of real and good Russian leaders,but they ignored them.

I know it's not the point,but wtf! People are voting for a Georgian communist dictator who killed millions! Meanwhile,there are centuries of real and good Russian leaders,but they ignored them.
You are not wrong there. He was a piece of shit for that. Just that it doesn't matter if he was a Russian piece of shit or Georgian.

Who did you vote for?

Oh boy! It is Nikita Khruchev by far. Indian forces training, blocking the Brits and US ships from invading us during the Indian help for liberating East Pakistan when the democratically elected Bangladeshi were just brutally murdered by the Pakistani Army.. He was just instrumental in bringing the Indo-Rus relationship to a whole another level. He pretty much laid the foundation for Nehru regime who were just drunk on peace in a fantasy land to waking up and revamping the Indian army, navy and airforce. The Indian army under Sardar Patel was instrumental in keeping the nation integrated during partition as illiteracy was huge and every leader in every state in the Hindu majority land were going every which way. Then Nehru practically dissolved the entire army and just believed having some police to keep this country was enough. Chinese aggression after they massacred their way into Tibet and their spiritual leader fled into India for asylum, it was a only matter of time before the expansionist Mao would invade India. It was a rude awakening for us as we never knew Mao would actually invade us. Anyway longstory short our enhancements of the existing infrastructure and even the need to have an army for the purpose of peace in the country came about after our alliance with USSR. Especially Khrushev's speeches in India. The below picture was at Ooty in Tamil Nadu where the weather is lot more cooler. Some of Khrushev's top notch speech which challenged the Indian leadership was outside Vidhan Soudha at Bangalore. Only Russian leaders could truly humble our corrupt politicians and slap them to look after the proletariats of India.
People claim that Gorbachev was guilty for Soviet collapse but they always forget that the stupid love for western civilization and the western adviced reforms was initiated by Nikita. Gorbachev just fell victim to his wrongdoings and he was in a condition like a faith accompli.

You are not wrong there. He was a piece of shit for that. Just that it doesn't matter if he was a Russian piece of shit or Georgian.

Who did you vote for?
Nobody,because I like so many people on the list!

I love Lenin good's willing, although he did bad, horrific things.

Putin has no own narrative, he's a parrot of liberal west mixed with some kind of Christian tradition.

Does anyone even know if @vostok is alive?
We never stop to think about (potentially fallen) comrades.

There was a user @Men in Green who posted about his marital problems and suicidal tendencies back in 2020 I guess. He never posted back.

Last year, when the war in Ukraine started, there was a thread about michael corleone, a bangladeshi user, who lived in Ukraine, one of my all time favorite poster. He never posted again either.

I love Lenin good's willing, although he did bad, horrific things.

Putin has no own narrative, he's a parrot of liberal west mixed with some kind of Christian tradition.
Lenin claimed to be God. An absolute ruthless piece of shit that human history had ever seen. Both Lenin and Stalin were God-less savages who tortured countless people including faithful Russians, they tried to remove God from people's minds and as a consequence of their savagery, they were the ones that got removed from face of earth.

They divided people of Soviets by religion, ethnicity, language etc just to pave the way for enslaving them. Siberia has seen disasters that no savage in human history has committed so far. Savagery was a part of Lenin and Stalin. The 2 savage had done many bad things but all in all, that was how Satanists of Khazaria took revenge from faithful Russians. Russia had always defeated those savages but after Bolshevik uprising, Russians were enslaved by communist savages.

Lenin claimed to be God. An absolute ruthless piece of shit that human history had ever seen. Both Lenin and Stalin were God-less savages who tortured countless people including faithful Russians, they tried to remove God from people's minds and as a consequence of their savagery, they were the ones that got removed from face of earth.

They divided people of Soviets by religion, ethnicity, language etc just to pave the way for enslaving them. Siberia has seen disasters that no savage in human history has committed so far. Savagery was a part of Lenin and Stalin. The 2 savage had done many bad things but all in all, that was how Satanists of Khazaria took revenge from faithful Russians. Russia had always defeated those savages but after Bolshevik uprising, Russians were enslaved by communist savages.
Ayatollah Khomeini tried to warn Gorbachev of glasnost but was rebuffed. The Soviets and now the Russians do not understand what type of enemies they’re dealing with - the Anglos. The Anglos are ruthless and cunning, and the Russian is naive and has a mind of a child.

Russians were enslaved by communist savages.
13. Elder Aristocles of Moscow (+1918):

"An evil will shortly take Russia, and wherever this evil goes, rivers of blood will flow. It is not the Russian soul, but an imposition on the Russian soul. It is not an ideology, nor a philosophy, but a spirit from hell. In the last days Germany will be divided. France will be just nothing. Italy will be judged by natural disasters. Britain will lose her empire and all her colonies and will come to almost total ruin, but will be saved by praying enthroned women. America will feed the world, but will finally collapse. Russia and China will destroy each other. Finally, Russia will be free and from her believers will go forth and turn many from the nations to God."[10]

He did bad things, but he had good intentions.

Putin hasn't good intentions, he's a classist. Rich people first.

By the other side, forget the religion issue. He didnt believe in God, he wanted real material solutions for his people. that's all.

9376b5aea94653ec331e7556312fde33.jpeg

he was probably the most charismatic bald man in history.

:lol:

This kind of modern Russian liberals like Putin are disgusting.

In first place, because there is no real liberalism in Russia, liberalism needs meritocracy and that's not the case of Russian society.

Russia liberalism is a kind of feudal privilege, disgusting.

Lenin communism was a million times better than that.

Take your fake liberal ideas and shove up in your *** Kremlin.

We never stop to think about (potentially fallen) comrades.

There was a user @Men in Green who posted about his marital problems and suicidal tendencies back in 2020 I guess. He never posted back.

Last year, when the war in Ukraine started, there was a thread about michael corleone, a bangladeshi user, who lived in Ukraine, one of my all time favorite poster. He never posted again either.

Michael actually posted with another user ID because either he lost access or was banned from his original account. But that was a few months back.

13. Elder Aristocles of Moscow (+1918):

"An evil will shortly take Russia, and wherever this evil goes, rivers of blood will flow. It is not the Russian soul, but an imposition on the Russian soul. It is not an ideology, nor a philosophy, but a spirit from hell. In the last days Germany will be divided. France will be just nothing. Italy will be judged by natural disasters. Britain will lose her empire and all her colonies and will come to almost total ruin, but will be saved by praying enthroned women. America will feed the world, but will finally collapse. Russia and China will destroy each other. Finally, Russia will be free and from her believers will go forth and turn many from the nations to God."[10]
Goddamn, this is interesting to say the least.

Say @Foinikas , do you have this guy's number? I want to ask him if he foresees Pakistani establishment getting shown the door in the near future.

Michael actually posted with another user ID because either he lost access or was banned from his original account. But that was a few months back.
Thanks. That's good news. Is he active now? Do you recall his new ID?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom