What's new

Your favourite Russian leader in history

Your favourite Russian leader through history

• Vladimir I ( Great prince of Kiev) (Christianization of Russians)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yaroslav I ( Great prince of Kiev) (Made Kievan Rus one of most advanced countries in Europe)

• Dmitri Donskoy ( Battle of Kulikovo, when he destroyed three times bigger Tatar forces)

• Total voters
Oh boy! It is Nikita Khruchev by far. Indian forces training, blocking the Brits and US ships from invading us during the Indian help for liberating East Pakistan when the democratically elected Bangladeshi were just brutally murdered by the Pakistani Army.. He was just instrumental in bringing the Indo-Rus relationship to a whole another level. He pretty much laid the foundation for Nehru regime who were just drunk on peace in a fantasy land to waking up and revamping the Indian army, navy and airforce. The Indian army under Sardar Patel was instrumental in keeping the nation integrated during partition as illiteracy was huge and every leader in every state in the Hindu majority land were going every which way. Then Nehru practically dissolved the entire army and just believed having some police to keep this country was enough. Chinese aggression after they massacred their way into Tibet and their spiritual leader fled into India for asylum, it was a only matter of time before the expansionist Mao would invade India. It was a rude awakening for us as we never knew Mao would actually invade us. Anyway longstory short our enhancements of the existing infrastructure and even the need to have an army for the purpose of peace in the country came about after our alliance with USSR. Especially Khrushev's speeches in India. The below picture was at Ooty in Tamil Nadu where the weather is lot more cooler. Some of Khrushev's top notch speech which challenged the Indian leadership was outside Vidhan Soudha at Bangalore. Only Russian leaders could truly humble our corrupt politicians and slap them to look after the proletariats of India.

Attachments

• RIAN_00482609.HR_468.jpg
    RIAN_00482609.HR_468.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 21
Oh boy! It is Nikita Khruchev by far. Indian forces training, blocking the Brits and US ships from invading us during the Indian help for liberating East Pakistan when the democratically elected Bangladeshi were just brutally murdered by the Pakistani Army.. He was just instrumental in bringing the Indo-Rus relationship to a whole another level. He pretty much laid the foundation for Nehru regime who were just drunk on peace in a fantasy land to waking up and revamping the Indian army, navy and airforce. The Indian army under Sardar Patel was instrumental in keeping the nation integrated during partition as illiteracy was huge and every leader in every state in the Hindu majority land were going every which way. Then Nehru practically dissolved the entire army and just believed having some police to keep this country was enough. Chinese aggression after they massacred their way into Tibet and their spiritual leader fled into India for asylum, it was a only matter of time before the expansionist Mao would invade India. It was a rude awakening for us as we never knew Mao would actually invade us. Anyway longstory short our enhancements of the existing infrastructure and even the need to have an army for the purpose of peace in the country came about after our alliance with USSR. Especially Khrushev's speeches in India. The below picture was at Ooty in Tamil Nadu where the weather is lot more cooler. Some of Khrushev's top notch speech which challenged the Indian leadership was outside Vidhan Soudha at Bangalore. Only Russian leaders could truly humble our corrupt politicians and slap them to look after the proletariats of India.
You didn't have to write an effusive essay, dude. You could have just written "Phull sapport, comrade" and we'd get it.

I don't have a favorite but I really hate Stalin for supporting the Communists in the Spanish Civil War.

I can answer for all Europeans and Americans that they love Gorbachev very much, even name Vodkas after him.

Stalin was Georgian ffs.
For real, dude? Now, I too am starting to think you might be an indian. :D

He was a prominent leader of Russia, that too at it's height of power. He could be a redneck from Appalachia, that's not the point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom