What's new

Your favourite pet?

Dogs and cats. I only have a cat for the moment, she hates everyone but me. And I know just how she feels;-)
I have trained dogs and horses professionally. Dogs for hunting. Horses so that children could learn to ride. But I must admit that I never was very fond of horses, they behave too much like a prey for my taste. A whole bunch of horses may panic if a little bird looks the wrong way at them. But girls like Horses, and i like girls so ...

i like bunnies very much.They are cutest among all.

live-trap-for-bunnies-and-such.jpg
Mee too I like Bunnies, but I prefer Cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like cute stuff,bunnies, yes :D

but dontlike living breathing creature in my room or house, and clean their shitt

Being a Proud Malayali ... we r the Only People on Earth who Keep pets weighing Over 5 Tons ... Most Expensive Pet on Earth U need a License to keep it... But they r worth it...

Gajaraja Guruvayur Keshavan ... Most Famous Elephant of India... Belonged to Guruvayvur Temple of Kerala...

guruvayoor_kesavan.jpg

Its Death anniversary is Celebrated every year ... Statue of Keshavan is Garlanded by chief elephant of Guruvayur Temple lined up by other elephant in the front of the statue ...

4b3dcae7b84fdguru.jpg

The Temple has more than 60 elephants ... over 1000 Elephants r owned By individuals in kerala ... they r kept was Show of wealth & Family status ...

Trissur Puram of Kerala ... is temple festival of Trissur district of Kerala ...

thrissur_pooram_golden_elephants_kerala.jpg

25tvtrkudamattam__K_109802f.jpg

Head gears Wore by them r Made of Gold...

david-ball-the-great-elephant-march-trissur-kerala-india.jpg

But when they Go on Rampage ... Only Guruvayur Appan ( Lord Sri Krishna ) can Save u....

05sm_elephant3_jpg__301972f.jpg

Now Who Wanna Eat My Pet:butcher:

Stop madness dude it's weird. Who can possibly eat a bunny?! :sniper:

This is my pets pic, Everyone loves him My Dog.... He luvs money... :D
imgres

I keep fish, but its a difficult hobby.Had a dog once they r the best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom