What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

After having your nonsense effectively decimated, you can resort to insults, doesn't matter.

Not my style sire. Lol

There are some men who get wiser with age and then there are others who...never mind!

I hope you belong to the first category. :tup:

Only in Ganga land, not the real world.
Actually YAMUNA and SARASWATI too. :rolleyes:

Ciao

@Doordie seems to be the person, with the most credible info on him.[/QUOTE]

From what I know, he stood up for Paksitanis it did not go well so he left but he has opened cases against 3 pdf uae members I wonder what will happen O dear

From what I know, he stood up for Paksitanis it did not go well so he left but he has opened cases against 3 pdf uae members I wonder what will happen O dear

Please coordinate with Wajsal, and see if you fellas can convince him to reconsider his decision.

Time usually heals all pain, or atleast numbs it. Maybe all parties involved, can reach an amicable solution that helps this forum.

Can you give me his email, should i open a PM?

Last edited:
These are times when I miss @Indischer @Chronos . Genuinely nice guyz, werent title holders, Indian origin, but had very neutral views.
Two folks i miss are @jamahir and @Ray_of_Hope :-(

:lol::enjoy:

Maybe I will create a new account and be on my best behavior? Who knows? Don't be surprised if you start seeing a much nicer new Arab popping up;)

@WAJsal Can that get me banned? Just asking for a dear friend:partay:
That will make you a junior and will put you behind the queue of Arab mod candidates :D

SARASWATI
Even if the Mythical river did exist(which is debatable ) most of it(well the dried river bed) would lie outside India :D
proposed-courses-of-the-Sarawati-River.jpg

Even if the Mythical river did exist(which is debatable ) most of it(well the dried river bed) would lie outside India :D
Sweetie you forget the fact that we believe in Akhand Bharat. :P :lol:

I will talk about Saraswati on a more serious thread. Lets reserve this thread for the members who are really missed and admired. :)

Sweetie you forget the fact that we believe in Akhand Bharat. :P :lol:

I will talk about Saraswati on a more serious thread. Lets reserve this thread for the members who are really missed and admired. :)
Ab kuch log bhotoan mein yakin rakhtey hain kiya man lein :D

Agree @Ray_of_Hope teri yaad aye terey janey kay baad :-(

Are the mods paid a stipend? Or everything goes into the owners pocket? Who is he btw?

:smart:

There's actually only one owner of mil websites worldwide
to the exception of those owned by corporations OFC
and he's a strange rich guy type à la Hearst.

For example, although millions lie in his bank accounts
ALSO WORLWIDE
he still drives his semi rig on trans-states night runs
because he likes being alone ... not a soul for miles.

But he's a cheap bast
@rd so no one else gets paid.
And that's sad!!!

:ph34r:

:jester: Tay.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom