What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Quite frankly rather than dismissive of the mods unbiased nature, they should be appreciated for it. Its very hard to go against your patriotic mind and hand out bans to your fellow country men for breaking the rules. Its not easy bcz you become a villain for doing what is right. Yet mods are criticized extremely. They are hated by the opposing side already and if they clamp down on their own kinsmen as well, they stand alone.
Thank you, we are not appreciated as much as should be.
I may, or I may not, but it seems you are eager to see me go. No need to wonder why.
I am only eager to see how you, 'do justice to your beliefs.'
Old senior members - well in the "REAL WORLD," quality over quantity, every time!
You are new, you wouldn't know the quality we have on PDF now would you?
In the beginning of this post, you implied the same, now you repeat it again.
Hoping you won't forget it.

I appreciate you:agree: Since you are the best mod in the world may I ask you to consider electing an Arab mod?

Love and best wishes from your Arab admirers:partay:

Personally I've seen you mature and chill a lot since I've been here. Kudos.

You wont be disappointed

I have actually taught for a living, so for me to judge someone by a few threads, is nothing new.

In a few days, I would like you to review this again, and unbiased opinion, would be appreciated.

I appreciate you:agree: Since you are the best mod in the world may I ask you to consider electing an Arab mod?

Love and best wishes from your Arab admirers:partay:
Habibi,(i hope it doesn't mean anything abusive or inappropriate)
I have been telling the admins to add Arab mod for a long time, we just don't get a suitable candidate. Might have eyes on a few now.. Wait and see.

Would prefer if you'd call me Hawk

Frankly your name reminds me of interior lighting, backlights and downlights.

you go on, with your feeble attempt at Arabic
You did not explain the meaning of Ma Salama.

it is always entertaining, watching our eastern neighbors make a fool out of themselves as usual.
Ah! The word fool reminds me of this>>>

3fcd6f83d79388d868d17f52c969aab1.jpg

lolz
Ciao

I have actually taught for a living, so for me to judge someone by a few threads, is nothing new.
Bhai, we have quality on PDF. We can't stop members from leaving. I have known Khafee probably since the day he joined. Do you think it doesn't hurt me in anyway? He is a huge loss indeed. We don't want to become like any other forum, have only Pakistani members abusing Indians all the time or etc, etc... You can make whatever you want to make of it, we still have the most diverse and educated members compared to any forum and we intend to keep it that way.

Frankly your name reminds me of interior lighting, backlights and downlights.

You did not explain the meaning of Ma Salama.

Ah! The word fool reminds me of this>>>

3fcd6f83d79388d868d17f52c969aab1.jpg

lolz
Ciao
I don't to correct you arabic, like I said earlier: " it is always entertaining, watching our eastern neighbors make a fool out of themselves as usual."

You can post as many silly memes as you like, won't change how you expose yourself.

To the rest of your nonsense - on how you allegedly have caught me twice. Why haven't the mods taken you seriously?

You can go around in circles, but truth be told, best stick to watching those in your childish avatar.

Bhai, we have quality on PDF. We can't stop members from leaving. I have known Khafee probably since the day he joined. Do you think it doesn't hurt me in anyway? He is a huge loss indeed. We don't want to become like any other forum, have only Pakistani members abusing Indians all the time or etc, etc... You can make whatever you want to make of it, we still have the most diverse and educated members compared to any forum and we intend to keep it that way.
I cannot initiate PM, can you?

I hope he comes back someday

In business studies, there is something called "fish bone analysis" - to go to the root of the problem. What can be done to encourage knowledgeable poster to stay, and new ones to come on board?

A pvt chat room of some sort, along these lines could be highly beneficial.

(Off Topic I guess?)
Is there a your favourite Mod thread as well?

If there is one I will like to vote @The Eagle . He has banned me in the past but he is very very judicious about rules and he spends a lot of effort in doing effective moderation!

oops!
And u r still alive?

hahaha
Ab sirf 23 ka hon abhi maroan kiya ? :-//
I know atleast 2 members on this forum who created duplicate IDs to get titles.
I know 5 who make multiple id,s just to insult people
Gets me thinking if these ppl crave for attention online merely because they dont get any in real-life?
If you wish to hate someone thats fine but one should remain civil even when arguing with someone lewd replies to women is something i dont tolerate one guy even made a fake conversation between me and my old friend shamain and posted in it on a thread
And there was another incident where a serial troll made a profile by my old nick i mean seriously get a life i will only be slightly annoyed by it i wont leave pdf over such childish antics

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom