What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Not a Country music buff, but even I like this song. :tup:

Here's another good rendition (with Garth Brooks):

Blocked in Canada hehe (guess I'll VPN it later). I'm telling you bud, he is one of the most picky/control freak artists/labels (dunno who's controlling this stuff) I have ever seen. I remember putting up his song once on my channel and it took only a few hours for it to get flagged by youtube and removed...most take days if not weeks for that kind of stuff.

Its all good I have his CD's :P and yeah I'm not really big into country either, but I do like a cpl songs here and there.

Why did he get banned?

Who is PDF owned and ran by?

Its why I have put my email in my signature now. Certain things are best not discussed on the forum itself. LA se Karachi gave you the basic symptom at the base of the cascade though heh.

Blocked in Canada hehe (guess I'll VPN it later). I'm telling you bud, he is one of the most picky/control freak artists/labels (dunno who's controlling this stuff) I have ever seen. I remember putting up his song once on my channel and it took only a few hours for it to get flagged by youtube and removed...most take days if not weeks for that kind of stuff.

Ya, he's the worst. Prince (RIP) was pretty bad too. I'm surprised this version is still up there myself. It was uploaded about 5 months ago.

Its all good I have his CD's :P and yeah I'm not really big into country either, but I do like a cpl songs here and there.

Me too. It's always nice to listen to something different every now and then as well. ;)

Its why I have put my email in my signature now. Certain things are best not discussed on the forum itself. LA se Karachi gave you the basic symptom at the base of the cascade though heh.

:angel:

Back
Top Bottom