What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Most of the mod team are good posters, I can't find the time anymore to make a proper list. One could easily split kinds of users by the best of their category, there are the technical experts about, they're few and easily recognisable. There are military buffs and more specifically those of the Indo-Pak theatre. Then there are the guys who post thoughtful threads and responses on social, political and economic issues. And the last group, whose contribution to pdf is often overlooked are the tharki crew with their wide range of diverse threads, you know who you are, I'll spare having to naming you. :D

Most of the mod team are good posters, I can't find the time anymore to make a proper list. One could easily split kinds of users by the best of their category, there are the technical experts about, they're few and easily recognisable. There are military buffs and more specifically those of the Indo-Pak theatre. Then there are the guys who post thoughtful threads and responses on social, political and economic issues. And the last group, whose contribution to pdf is often overlooked are the tharki crew with their wide range of diverse threads, you know who you are, I'll spare having to naming you. :D
Ap ney hamain yaad rakha hamarey liye yahi bohat hay
rtr2yv1y.jpg

@The Sandman @django @Hell hound

This isn't legitimate but so far I like:

@WebMaster - he's really fair and chilled out

@WAJsal - he's a good mod

@Spring Onion - she's nice

@Oscar - (even though after that incident you flopped, I'm still nice so yeah)

@Hell hound - he gets me involved

@Zibago - can discuss entertainment with him

@The Sandman - we usually agree

@Hassan Guy - Wallah he's so funny please never ban him

Still yet to discover :)

Bibi insey sab sey ziyada panga meri huya tha mujhay to murtad declare kardiya and death threats milien hahahaha

Bans are like internet trophies :D
I got banned once for calling baboon leagis what they are a bunch of good for nothing dungholes

Death threats are a bit much. I get warnings lmao.

If you were banned how did you get back?

Bibi in Pakistan people stop using their brains in issues of religious clashes
@The Sandman i dont have the pic can you show this aunty jee those threat screenshots? :D

It was a one month ban i didnt stop calling baboons dung holes though :D

Alright Chacha ji (dreading the other Chacha Ji doesn't come because I'm joking lmao) but I just wanted to appreciate because I don't know many people here and kinda dodging dragon breaths too

Back
Top Bottom