What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

My favourite posters on PDF are:

@Emo Girl
@KillBill
@blackblood (old wala / wrong person is tagged)
@friendly_troll96
@Imran Khan
@S.U.R.B.
@Bunny (old wala)
@FreekiN @Santro
@ptldM3

Most of the IDs are now changed :P
meme_cry_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vqic.png

I didn't mention you for the same reason I didn't mention @SvenSvensonov or @Freyja either. You weren't active at the time I wrote that.

Now that you're back, I can add you to my list of favs:happy:.

List of favorites? Why I've never been more insulted in my life. :o:

I deserve a list in itself. A list titled: The Greatest PDFer of all Times! :tsk:

With the first and last name on that list being Armstong the Exuberant. 8-)

Though I also respond to Armstrong the Magnificent, the Indomitable or the Suave. :smokin:

Sorry to bother you again.

How do I follow somebody but only have their posts show in my news feed, not their thanks and other activity?

I know I can run a (manual) script from the search function to implement that but can it be implemented from my news feed settings?

Also, I posted some hadeeth that turned out to be copy-righted (strange world!) and I realized too late after my delete privileges had expired? My entreaties to Horus to delete my posts did not result in any action. Is it possible to at least get the attachments deleted and who can I contact for that?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

List of favorites? Why I've never been more insulted in my life. :o:

I deserve a list in itself. A list titled: The Greatest PDFer of all Times! :tsk:

With the first and last name on that list being Armstong the Exuberant. 8-)

Though I also respond to Armstrong the Magnificent, the Indomitable or the Suave. :smokin:

xmtzwl.gif

Back
Top Bottom