What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

oh shit
upload_2017-4-27_18-43-44.png

lads, I think Divergent1 is an actual real female

@Zibago ......My first fukin friend on this forum...

@The Sandman My another innocent friend who loves German war machine...

@Moonlight ...Don't know where she is right now....But she really trolled me on Karachi vs Lahore thing...I remember it and I tried to fight back along with my Karachiites over here...Nice memories...:-)

@Doordie ....Appears so calm and serious but can be funny as well at any time, a elder brother on whom I can trust and seek guidance...

@Khafee....An Arab brother, who went out of his way to comfort me when I asked help regarding depression...I will never forget that...

@Zibago ......My first fukin friend on this forum...

@The Sandman My another innocent friend who loves German war machine...

@Moonlight ...Don't know where she is right now....But she really trolled me on Karachi vs Lahore thing...I remember it and I tried to fight back along with my Karachiites over here...Nice memories...:-)

@Doordie ....Appears so calm and serious but can be funny as well at any time, a elder brother on whom I can trust and seek guidance...

@Khafee....An Arab brother, who went out of his way to comfort me when I asked help regarding depression...I will never forget that...
@Hassan Guy He's a sexy boi

Buddy...I was about to tag you in another post as I won't be successful in tagging more than 5 members in single post...You are one hilarious folk over here...Keep it up...You are also my friend, friend :)

@Areesh ....He really has stomach to go against Indians all out in open like @DESERT FIGHTER

@MastanKhan ....His posts are gem for me...I learn so much variety off things in his one single post....Seriously awesome way of writing...

@HAKIKAT...We need to one title on this forum for poet/writer/philosopher...and title should be given to this gentleman...We all know the way he summarizes the things over here with such articulation...He is more Pakistani than ourselves...We are indebted to him...

@LA se Karachi ...He is good member over here...just chill but really go crazy over Bangladeshis...hahaha...One of my favorite poster...

I m a sexy guy

Man, I think I better leave this love right from here...:lol:

Haha. Defending Lahore is in my ritual duties :D
Once I get back to my normal routine and get active on forum, not gonna spare you. :D

Buht zaleel Kia hai na lahoris ko on this shan ad. :D time anay den.
Hello. :D

Where you have been? Didn't see your single post since quite long...Nice to see you, again...

Make no mistake, Karachi will be defended as well...:)

Been very busy and still gonna be very busy in upcoming couple of weeks. Then things will get back to clockwise. I haven't posted since months, I guess.

Yes Karachi will be defended by people like Altaf Hussain?
@The Sandman @Hell hound. And please the followers of him, don't kill me. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom