What's new

Your favorite English songs

Dream Theatre-(Systematic Chaos)

In the presence of enemies--------John Petrucci,I LUV you MAN:smitten:

Prophets of War:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
well since heavy and progressive metal is so popular...
i'l post a song of an indian heavy metal band called Decible
this song is called Naagin....i am sure you musta heard this song sometime in your life in the sub-continent if you know who a snake-charmer is....

RATM-guerilla radio

the all-time best america bashing song...

last august, rage came to saint paul to play a show on harriet island near the excel center where the republican national convention was taking place. the police, noticing their band name i guess, hassled them before the show. and so instead of playing at the scheduled time and date (tickets were $30) they scurried back to their hotels with their tales between their legs. meanwhile about 300 fans who had parked themselves on the island (most of whom weren't even protesting the rnc's presence, as i was; they were just there to watch the band), were rounded up and detained for a few hours that evening. police gave some bogus reason, but more likely they did it because the fans had no recourse, they were in the middle of the mississippi river and twenty thousand republicans were in town on more important business on the river's bank, st paul side

rage against the machine my ***. fear against the machine

i just bought this on vinyl for $4

morello is now with Audioslave....i guess
thers no RATM now....did they have a reunion?
well what happend was so fu*kin lame for RATM!
buncha sissies!
well anyway...this is another soother from knopfler..

morello is now with Audioslave....i guess
thers no RATM now....did they have a reunion?
well what happend was so fu*kin lame for RATM!
buncha sissies!
well anyway...this is another soother from knopfler..
k5JkHBC5lDs[/media] - Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits

yeah they reunited for lollapalooza and a short tour. i was wrong about rage bailing after the police hassled them, btw. turns out they stuck around to sing killing in the name of, but they left before some of the fans got rounded up

To me personal Music is if it follows three es's

symmetry.
sync.
sassy words.

So to listen to this kind of Music u search to listen all kind of Music and once u find it based on your deductions u keep it dear to you, now a days u will not find this so easy but thee are still some music out there worth listening to.

For all times I like John Denver.

I would have to say my favorite song would be "American Soldier" by Toby Keith. Perhaps it is due to having been in the Army. Even though I didn't serve during war time. I served with those who did. I have the up most respect for anyone how serves his country.

Here is the link

mmF4E6PRBhQ[/media] - Toby Keith - American Soldier Official Video

well since heavy and progressive metal is so popular...
i'l post a song of an indian heavy metal band called Decible
this song is called Naagin....i am sure you musta heard this song sometime in your life in the sub-continent if you know who a snake-charmer is....
SDBjznfYams[/media] - Decibel at [v] launch pad

The guitarist was execellent but again a copy of old Pakistani song originaly sung by noor jehan.

Sir skywalker may be - pakistani band copied the song a few years before this band played it - he he he
but as for Indian bands - parikrama is good.

Back
Top Bottom