What's new

Your favorite English songs

Speakin' of surviving, here are the Stones doin' Soul Survivor from Exile On Main Street-

and All Down The Line from the same album-

and one more, Rocks Off-

Last edited by a moderator:

Grey, this one is specially for you:

If I had to do the same again, I would my friend...

Thats the spirit.

Rock D , I know him personally and a good friend of mine. This is his best song that brought him some recognition. His got some new songs and trying to make it back.

An explosive performance from 1983 at Red Rocks, Colorado. The scene itself is awesome-fog and mist amidst desert rocks with U2 at its youthful peak-

"Do you really think that todays's youths will every understand, or infact true music!!!!!"

Too much showbiz and not enough commitment to the muse. Starts with kids plugging into amps in garages and creating their own kicks instead of looking to others.

I like bands. I like musicians that put it on the line every night and push the envelope. I appreciate those that take musical chances to take something good and try pushing it to another level live.

I threw this up ages ago. Most won't get it but I find it absolutely stunning-The Who live at Tanglewood in Boston in 1970 doing SPARKS from TOMMY. The greatest drumming I've ever seen on a video. That includes the SANTANA stuff I threw up earlier but Keith Moon is just from another planet here. Things start getting real interesting at the 2:11 mark and I'd encourage most to go there.

I like savage and raw. This is as savage and raw as rock gets. No pretense. No B.S.

This is a comment that was left by another elsewhere about this performance-

"This is music for when you're standing in a field and you suddenly realize that a hurricane, a wall of fire and a mutant zombie war is heading towards you and you only have sixty seconds to get back to the portal or be trapped in this awesome universe forever."

Back
Top Bottom