What's new

Your favorite English songs

This song reminds me of the glam-rock era of the 80s...GnR used to kicka$$ back then...reminds me of my school days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Clapton and Winwood teaming together has been awesome for me. OTOH, I gotta say that this teaming up between the Black Crowes and Jimmy Page ten years ago or so has to actually be better. With three guitars you finally hear all the parts that Page would overdub in a studio as part of a live performance.

Wouldn't work if Chris Robinson's vocals and the rhythm section weren't an equal but I'm not sure that Robinson isn't better singing Zeppelin than Plant. And the Crowes drummer is incredible. He might out-Bonham ol' Bonzo.

Serious.

So's this. These guys just RIP this up. Hard-core serious, take-no-prisoners, gut-bucket rock. Dig it-

Evanescence 1st album was just amazing , 2nd album sucked a bit

Going Under is one of those songs u want to keep listening, u don get bored of it no matter how many times u listen to it

Emo................... check out Lacuna Coil !

guys my favourite song is ROSSETA STONED by tool.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

yeah lacuna coil..its song daylightdancer was nice and that frontwoman too..

Any one Who likes Doom Metal will LOVE this one

He has always been my favourite...RICHARD MARX...

LISTEN TO THE POETRY, i always tried to stay where i am but whenever i listen to his songs, he takes me with him in his dreamland, i feel as if he is talking about me...

Forgive me, but going through 24 awesome pages is a punishment.

Here goes my list for today:
1. AC/DC - For those about to rock(we salute you)
2. Coldplay - In My Place
3. INXS - Never Tear Us Apart (This is a must listen)

Would want members to continue this thread. Love it!!!
:tup::tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom