What's new

Your Fav Anime!

Since your a fan of Bezerk ... have you checked out 'Gantz'?

Being a fan of both ... Log Horizon is AWESOME!

I have watched Dexter ... really good show ... except it goes down hill towards the ending ..
The second season of bezerk was disappointing just like dragon ball super. I will look into gantz

Try No Game and No life
and the Kings Avatar
have watched both of them. Have you seen Arslan Senki?
I didn't really like SAO, story wasn't great and the the main characters relationship with his cousin made me feel unconfortable.
Season 2 of both SAO and Log Horizon were bad(in plain words). I think I might just understand that because for you it will certainly will be strange to have Cousin relationship. For Muslims, due to permission in religion it is okay....For us Homosexuality is forbidden but many developed countries are not resistant to it... anyway, the discussion will go out of topic of interest...

The second season of bezerk was disappointing just like dragon ball super. I will look into gantz
I think the animation of Berserk is bad, however I like the story and soundtrack.
Dragon Ball Super has been improving a lot since Goku Black arc, I think dbs is good now (big tournament is about to begin).

Samurai Champloo, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, Shiki, Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Akame ga Kill.. Yeah im basic

have watched both of them. Have you seen Arslan Senki?

Season 2 of both SAO and Log Horizon were bad(in plain words). I think I might just understand that because for you it will certainly will be strange to have Cousin relationship. For Muslims, due to permission in religion it is okay....For us Homosexuality is forbidden but many developed countries are not resistant to it... anyway, the discussion will go out of topic of interest...
Watched Both Seasons ,
Few Similar Suggestion
Yona of the Dawn Alot Similar Story But You will Like it
Madan no Ou to Vanadis Bit Different Story But its Really Good
Alderamin on the Sky have some similarities But You will like it
Magi Sinbad No Bouken Well it has Sindbad in it what else you want :D
watch all these
Netflix is launching a new Anime Series on Dracula Lets see

You Have Seen Gantz Zero ? on netflix ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cast...s-join-in-for-discussion.502146/#post-9579193 People Join in This Thread

Oh yes, how could I forget! I love the entire Fate Series. The timelines will F you up though.

Dude, I'm not that old, just close to middle age in fact.

I was introduced quite late (comparatively) to anime. Walked in on a YO watching anime during office hours. For a breach of discipline, I gave him a bit of a tough time and gave him a good piece of my mind for watching "cartoons" at his age. I did not raise the matter officially since I did not want to damage his career.
Any way, when he was being given his tea-out, he was asked to share his thoughts with the rest of the officers and he harkened back to this incident. He was thankful that I didn't take the matter to higher-ups, conceded that he deserved the treatment he got but said that he was upset that I called anime "cartoons" and challenged me to watch a series of his choice and then reserve my judgement. He left me with Death Note and I haven't stopped watching anime since. Never in office times though :p:

That being said though, I think watching anime at my age does affect my preferences a bit. I don't have the patience to watch watered down shonen anime like Fairytail and Bleach, trust me I've tried. I'm much happier watching short, crisp sub 50 episode ones (Gintama being an exception).
I also prefer animes with more somber themes rather than all that "friendship makes the world go round" rabble of shonen animes.

I've watched Code Geass, one of my first few titles in fact. Its a truly wonderful series. I should probably re-watch it some time.

I'm afraid I will have to ban you for this transgression. o_O

You ought to award and thank the guy who introduced you to it and animes are cartoon but just drawn differently and have episodes :P

I still watch cartoons. I'm a Disney fan - I love all their movies especially Princess series lol

You ought to award and thank the guy who introduced you to it and animes are cartoon but just drawn differently and have episodes :P

I still watch cartoons. I'm a Disney fan - I love all their movies especially Princess series lol
94f78fb35d598ee483216414a34da491.jpg

I don't like animated movies and it actually make me surprise to know that some of these animated movie look like cartoon earn so much money and do record business at box office

71686149.jpg

I think the animation of Berserk is bad, however I like the story and soundtrack.
Dragon Ball Super has been improving a lot since Goku Black arc, I think dbs is good now (big tournament is about to begin).
Yes i agree the animation for Berserk season 2 is terrible.
Dragon ball super isn't improving in my book, They gave too much prominence to frieza who is a average villian.
Goku can be seen facing off with krillin in his blue hair form and also android 17 which doesn't make sense.
The characters in the tournament don't look strong at all instead they look like they were drawn by kids except jiren,caulifa and other saiyans.

Yes i agree the animation for Berserk season 2 is terrible.
Dragon ball super isn't improving in my book, They gave too much prominence to frieza who is a average villian.
Goku can be seen facing off with krillin in his blue hair form and also android 17 which doesn't make sense.

The characters in the tournament don't look strong at all instead they look like they were drawn by kids except jiren,caulifa and other saiyans.
he goes blue form to kill a fly...i cant feel that hype and energy anymore from DB series

Well, he is very iconic, I couldn't help but feel nostalgic, but I agree they are milking it. I think he will be quite interesting in the next few episodes.
Although power levels never made sense in dragon ball, the Krillin thing was indeed too ridiculous.
Having too many meaningful characters would make the whole thing feel overloaded, I think it is better to focus on a few good ones (Universe 11,6 and 7)

In the end it is completely subjective, I am personally quite content overall.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom