What's new

Your Fav Anime!

Seitokai Yakuindomo

To think the only other guy I ever found who liked Seitokai Yakuindomo was on PDF :pakistan:
There are many people in the world you will find who like it. My cousin really likes it...

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33926/Quan_Zhi_Gao_Shou
I have already watched the released eng subbed episodes and mentioned it in previous posts in this thread.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33926/Quan_Zhi_Gao_Shou
A very good anime..The language and accent difference btw japanese and chinese can be difficult to adjust for many. but I am anxoius for the next episode.

I should also mention kingdom

Kingdom really good, but the anime too slow.. better watched the mangga:D

After watching Breaking bad, a standard is set in my mind and the other series now feel less enjoyable to me, i am surprised you did not like it. In your list, i have also watched Game of thrones and Prison break. Game of thrones is my next favorite show after breaking bad. I have a thing for history so i have also watched some series based on history like 'The Last kingdom', 'Vikings' and 'Tudors'. People have also recommended 'Dexter', 'Sparticus', 'Rome' and some other shows to me which i will watch in coming months, or years
The same thing can happen in anime. therefore I always recommend relatively lower standard anime to beginners are strangers to anime...
japanese language and accent is so cringey and embarassing :undecided:
Once you adjust to it,it is quite smooth. In fact I like and prefer to watch eng subbed anime...

have watched Seitokai Yakuindomo but not prison school did not like it for a bit ...
Well I will highly recommend you not to watch Prison School. Seitokai Yakuindomo contains dark humour and many will dislike it.

Kingdom really good, but the anime too slow.. better watched the mangga:D
Well agreed. I hope China can soon develop quality animes like japan does. You know equivalent to Code Geass,Tokyo Ghoul,etc

Untitled.png

Guys we Should create a Group on Discord or Teamspeak ? if you guys are nerds or to discuss anime how about that ?

eh im happy with manga
did you ever read/watch Elfen Lied?
unfortunately no... To be honest I do not like animes with female main character.. I know I **** but it is what it is... I hope to change because there are many animes to watch...
Ok lets chat after sehri in members club.

View attachment 404161
Guys we Should create a Group on Discord or Teamspeak ? if you guys are nerds or to discuss anime how about that ?
Thats actually a great Idea....Maybe Anime lovers 'room' or something like that title in members club.

View attachment 404161
@Manticore is not really interested in watching rather collecting animes.He has alot of them.......He has not come to pdf in a long time...

Thats actually a great Idea....Maybe Anime lovers 'room' or something like that title in members club.

@Manticore is not really interested in watching rather collecting animes.He has alot of them.......He has not come to pdf in a long time...
Discord is better so we can use Voice Channels to Talk

Quan Zhi Gao Shou is a good anime, but I wouldn't make my top 5 list.
Story is Far Better than SAO
but Will rate less than Log horizon

1: Deathnote
2: Dragon ball z
3:Bezerk
Since your a fan of Bezerk ... have you checked out 'Gantz'?
Discord is better so we can use Voice Channels to Talk

Story is Far Better than SAO
but Will rate less than Log horizon
Being a fan of both ... Log Horizon is AWESOME!
After watching Breaking bad, a standard is set in my mind and the other series now feel less enjoyable to me, i am surprised you did not like it. In your list, i have also watched Game of thrones and Prison break. Game of thrones is my next favorite show after breaking bad. I have a thing for history so i have also watched some series based on history like 'The Last kingdom', 'Vikings' and 'Tudors'. People have also recommended 'Dexter', 'Sparticus', 'Rome' and some other shows to me which i will watch in coming months, or years
I have watched Dexter ... really good show ... except it goes down hill towards the ending ..

Last edited:
1) Naruto (from where I got my current Avatar's name) :D

2) One Punch Man

3) Dragons Ball Z, GT & Kai (+ Super); I have also read the mangas too

4) Bleach (seen the anime & read the manga)

5) Attack On Titans (again, same as above)

These are the top 5 but I have seen tons more.

Since your a fan of Bezerk ... have you checked out 'Gantz'?

Being a fan of both ... Log Horizon is AWESOME!

I have watched Dexter ... really good show ... except it goes down hill towards the ending ..
Try No Game and No life
and the Kings Avatar

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom