What's new

Young man shot dead by police officer in Islamabad

Chase him and first Warning shots. Police has siren too, he will surely stop unless he is wearing noise canceling headphones
Chances are that those actions would very well scare him and lead to more faster driving. He should have simply stopped if there was a check post no excuse for that.

Any update on kharotabad shooting incident where unarmed women were shot on video and the doctor who refused to fake report was also shot dead a few days later?

Any update on kharotabad shooting incident where unarmed women were shot on video and the doctor who refused to fake report was also shot dead a few days later?
Illegal uzbeks... didnt stop at FC checkpost... chased... still didnt stop.... than there was confusion.. sources claiming suicide bombers...

Its not new that foriegn terrorists have been caught with their families... couple of years back i saw FC arrest turkish terrorist and his pregnant wife tryin to escape on foot at a checkpost..

to avoid conflict with public and any possible riot after the incident. it happens.
police should fire on car tires to stop it to avoid human loss.Police man responsible should be hanged in public

Last edited:
Tragic stuff , but when police asks you to stop , it means to STOP
Specially at checkposts which are there to forcefully stop you

This is normal behavior by police in USA , you don't obey ofice can decide to shoot you if things escalate

Police Guy / Security guy not to be blamed

However Tires are generally targeted first in heat of things , aim can go wrong

These policemen who you people are showing unneeded sympathy for are no momins, nor are the close to being muslims. Rather they are blood sucking vermin, whose only mission is to gather the maximum amount of Rishwat in a day. Their sense of policemen ship only kicks in when they see a girl and a guy driving alone, why? easy rishwat! Never are they able to catch any terrorist related individuals unless they receive info from one of the intel agencies. Sorry to say but not only are they highly incompetent but they use and abuse their uniform as if they are ghundas.

That poor guy was with a female for heavens sake, don't u guys have any empathy? He probably didn't stop because these police goons would've given him an hour long mindfuck followed by a demand for bribe. travelling with a female, understandably that would've been very annoying.

Regardless, this youth did nothing to deserve this. This constable should be put behind bars and on a trial. He could've fired a warning shot or fired at the tires. Our police service needs massive restructuring and reforms. They need to be taught professionalism and manners most of all.

-Pakistan's LEAs are often on high alert for terrorists trying to enter cities ---- this means citizens should also be extra careful

-Many Pakistani LEAs are notorious for being incompetent extortionists; I have been stopped multiple times by Capital Police with my wife --- after pretending to half-heartedly "search my car," in the end they just want a bribe (or worse) IF the girl isn't your wife / relative. My response is always the same: don't you have some real criminals to catch?

-The police, I believe, is acting within its rules of engagements if it fires upon a vehicle that does not stop when prompted

-The only question here is whether there was any foul play by the police (doesn't seem like it or the girl would been making a big deal out of it) OR if the signal to stop was unclear or misinterpreted --- otherwise it's a pretty black / white situation where somebody failed to heed an order to stop and was shot in response.

-Pakistan's LEAs are often on high alert for terrorists trying to enter cities ---- this means citizens should also be extra careful

-Many Pakistani LEAs are notorious for being incompetent extortionists; I have been stopped multiple times by Capital Police with my wife --- after pretending to half-heartedly "search my car," in the end they just want a bribe (or worse) IF the girl isn't your wife / relative. My response is always the same: don't you have some real criminals to catch?

-The police, I believe, is acting within its rules of engagements if it fires upon a vehicle that does not stop when prompted

-The only question here is whether there was any foul play by the police (doesn't seem like it or the girl would been making a big deal out of it) OR if the signal to stop was unclear or misinterpreted --- otherwise it's a pretty black / white situation where somebody failed to heed an order to stop and was shot in response.
It happened at around 2 am and the girl he was with was not a relative either. He probably knew what was going to happen if he stopped so that's why he didn't. Anyways may he rest in peace and his family finds patience....His untimely tragic death must be very hard upon his family.

police should fire on car tires to stop it to avoid human loss.Police man responsible should be hanged in public

we Pakistani's should stop this "hang him in public" rants after each incident for God sake. and you should know that bullet have no or negligible effect on moving tires. and if a car is moving with a speed of "let say" 40 kmph. then as per my assessment its very hard to damage it's tires by an AK47 bullet.

Illegal uzbeks... didnt stop at FC checkpost... chased... still didnt stop.... than there was confusion.. sources claiming suicide bombers...

Its not new that foriegn terrorists have been caught with their families... couple of years back i saw FC arrest turkish terrorist and his pregnant wife tryin to escape on foot at a checkpost..

Don't think you know anything about the case. Did not even get the nationality right, did not address the poor doctor who refused to take orders from FC and got killed, no mention that pak gov't simply "classified" the inquiry report.

I looked this up. Pretty sordid.

Special kids don't need licenses lol

Back
Top Bottom