What's new

Young generation stands behind maryum nawaz. Maryum heads social media meeting

Yeah i am part of the media cell.

N league is constantly recharging my appetite for khota biryani while i slide yo beloved through the mud.

Seriously man get a mental checkup. Just because we don't agree with PTI shit politics and propaganda, you blatantly label us as a media cell. There are tons of people who don't support anyone. Well how will you know when you have a limited circle abroad who chug Starbucks and support PTI.

So bugger offff.

tenor.gif

Yeah i am part of the media cell.

N league is constantly recharging my appetite for khota biryani while i slide yo beloved through the mud.

Seriously man get a mental checkup. Just because we don't agree with PTI shit politics and propaganda, you blatantly label us as a media cell. There are tons of people who don't support anyone. Well how will you know when you have a limited circle abroad who chug Starbucks and support PTI.

So bugger offff.

Cmon man it's just a joke.

Cmon man it's just a joke.
Man listen. You have your reason to support khan. I have my reasons to be neutral.

All these politicians are the same. Riding the waves of religion, populistic politics and manipulation. Khan is no different if you see things from a neutral lens.

I've seen accidentally people fuxking their servants and involved in bacha bazzi and now they are part of PTI political youth wing without any formal education. Then there are kids who are being trained to replace their fathers who are MPAs and MNAs. These mfs partied all throughout their alevels and got that international LLB lul degrees and are involved in political activities. Surprisingly they are too part of PTI youth wing.

N league is no different, still remember the days when khawaja sad rafique asshole son would intimidate and fight people with his 2 police guards. Mf used to come to our school just to harass women and fight other boys. These kids are on path to become future politicians.

The political future of this country is shit because MPA/MNA will still be a slave to the mindset of privilege and authoritarianism. Btw dynastic politics runs so deep in every party when we talk about seats of MPA/MNA.

Man listen. You have your reason to support khan. I have my reasons to be neutral.

All these politicians are the same. Riding the waves of religion, populistic politics and manipulation. Khan is no different if you see things from a neutral lens.

I've seen accidentally people fuxking their servants and involved in bacha bazzi and now they are part of PTI political youth wing without any formal education. Then there are kids who are being trained to replace their fathers who are MPAs and MNAs. These mfs partied all throughout their alevels and got that international LLB lul degrees and are involved in political activities. Surprisingly they are too part of PTI youth wing.

N league is no different, still remember the days when khawaja sad rafique asshole son would intimidate and fight people with his 2 police guards. Mf used to come to our school just to harass women and fight other boys. These kids are on path to become future politicians.

The political future of this country is shit because MPA/MNA will still be a slave to the mindset of privilege and authoritarianism. Btw dynastic politics runs so deep in every party when we talk about seats of MPA/MNA.
نیوٹرل تو جانور ہوتا ہے

Chalo at least we have women in politics. Every cloud 🙂

A convicted illiterate woman of feudal background represents the youth of pakistan ?

One has to be a very special type of stupid to believe this, and even more stupid to post such stuff.

First let Maryam and her brother, bring their youthful children to pakistan and let them
study in yellow schools.

Back
Top Bottom