What's new

Young Black women attacking Asians in Philadelphia

Get a gun.
It's not that bad here. At least for upper middle class folks who mostly move around in safe urban areas. In southern India violent crime is extremely rare. If you take basic precautions you are good. Moreover it's not at ali easy to buy a gun here.

Sheesh I didn't know parts of India had gun culture?
It's not really a gun culture in the sense that it is not widespread. But in the areas that border Delhi (Haryana, Western UP and Rajasthan), you need to be a little careful. The ones who own guns may use it if the situation gets bad. The Jats and Gujjars there are quite reckless and audacious. The only way a commoner like me could be target is if some incident happens on the road and escalates. A few years back my parents, who live in Delhi were returning from Faridabad after visiting some relatives. They were travelling in a cab and their driver got into a bad situation with some men in another car. They blocked the cab, pulled out the driver and thrashed him really bad. It happened in broad daylight on a prominent road.

lol, you know everything that happened and led to those girls loosing their $hit based on a 30 second beat down video. You aren't even willing to consider something may have triggered their aggression in the first place? You condemn these women just because they happen to be colored.

Are you really this stupid?

Have YOU ever been in a similar environment/scenario?

There is no chance the Asians initiated anything.

Are you really this stupid?

Have YOU ever been in a similar environment/scenario?

There is no chance the Asians initiated anything.
He sounds like such an entitled champagne liberal. Probably lives in a gated community.

I've lived and worked in the ghetto. I know first hand the shit that goes down. Dysfunction is everywhere and this type of bullying behavior is rampant.

He sounds like such an entitled champagne liberal. Probably lives in a gated community.

I've lived and worked in the ghetto. I know first hand the shit that goes down. Dysfunction is everywhere and this type of bullying behavior is rampant.

His/her posts are 3 standard deviations beyond ludicrous.

Anyone who has been in that environment knows there’s no fookin way those Asians started anything.

So either @dbc is a moron or a disingenuous anti-Asian individual.

Yup yup.

Negative rating for what?

Fookin snowflake move @dbc

Neg me again MF.

3 negs on one thread in my 7 years on here.

Feel good about yourself bigman/woman.

@dbc

why do you have to resort to insults? keep on topic and engage in respectful discourse- is that really so hard for you? edit your post and I will reverse the rating.

Now you pronounce these women guilty of unprovoked violence based on a 30 second video. You have no idea what transpired between the group before the video was recorded - do you? Is that really so hard to understand? May be the violence was triggered by something those Asian kids did or said. How can you rule that out?

People are arguing Blacks assault Chinese for reasons of racial slur, in the backdrop that -- the whites ran slave trade rackets, and are still killing large number of blacks.

No other minorities specifically target Chinese, including Muslims, Amish, Latino.

Yup yup.

Negative rating for what?

Fookin snowflake move @dbc

Neg me again MF.

3 negs on one thread in my 7 years on here.

Feel good about yourself bigman/woman.

@dbc
Hate against Chinese and Asian people is something widely accepted by both white liberals and conservatives. It’s funny that watching this video, he was completely desensitized to Asians getting beaten down and immediately went in mental wormholes to produce theories where these terrified and sheltered fobs somehow initiated the conflict with these aggressive and thuggish ghetto hood rats in the middle of the ghetto. Lmao

If the roles were reversed, he’d probably be screaming at the top of his lungs condemning Asians as racist monsters. Lmao the fucking hypocrisy and gaslighting. Lol as Asians we are used to this shit though.

The blacks hate Chinese. As Chinese you get better treatment with MAGA. Once blacks start shoving me, a few MAGA type bail me out as a gesture of chivalry and honor.

If Chinese join MAGA parade, sure nothing will happen. When Chinese join BLM protest, he could get killed.

Despite the speculation that MAGA are racist, harm or killed blacks, MAGA will 10x better than blacks in their aggregate character.

Here’s a question I’ve pondered over. When the SHTF in America and the whites, blacks and Mexicans are slugging it out with light and heavy weapons, which side will Pakistanis go with?

Everyone will have to chose a side. Which side should we join?

Muslim side mate regardless of race, colour and ethnicity. I personally would take the side of Muslims as well as South Asians (Pakistanis, Indians, Nepalese, Sri Lankans etc.) regardless of religion; they are basically our people.

Imagine a Pakistani women getting beaten up like that

There's no way a group of 5-6 Pakistani men would just sit there and watch, like east Asian culture is cool and all, it's awesome but this would be considered unacceptable in any other culture

Forget Pakistani even the Indians would do something, just makes me sad
I think any sane person would try his best to intervene and break the fight

why do you have to resort to insults? keep on topic and engage in respectful discourse- is that really so hard for you? edit your post and I will reverse the rating.

Now you pronounce these women guilty of unprovoked violence based on a 30 second video. You have no idea what transpired between the group before the video was recorded - do you? Is that really so hard to understand? May be the violence was triggered by something those Asian kids did or said. How can you rule that out?
I’m not editing anything.

Unless you have ever lived in or dealt with ghetto black folk, you have nothing reasonable to say about what might have transpired n that video.

You are literally grasping at straws looking for a scenario in which those Asian kids were the aggressor or somehow justified a beat down of that girl.

Absolutely disgusting.

I have no doubt you are not a moron.

Which makes it even worse.

Here’s a question I’ve pondered over. When the SHTF in America and the whites, blacks and Mexicans are slugging it out with light and heavy weapons, which side will Pakistanis go with?

Everyone will have to chose a side. Which side should we join?
Won't happen

Uneducated losers who almost never have fathers and are perpetual losers with drug addicted mothers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom