What's new

Young Black women attacking Asians in Philadelphia

Bro they really getting bullied by black girls :rofl: :rofl:

Grow a pair Asian men, this is just pathetic

I am not saying beat her up or something but atleast stand up, be firm, send a message instead of cowardly sitting back, looking down,getting bitch slapped

Yes exactly, many blacks in Canada are super racist to any muslims who come into their zones, for adapting pro-Jesus & anti muslim view points in your face. They make a BIG DEAL out of them being pro-Jesus & you being other side being the enemy.

They end turning up more rude than whites in the end of the day. B'coz they feel they're rejected from whites & other nationalities collectively so need to take their anger on others.

Last edited:
Why do they always act like this? Do they have no manners or idea how to act in a civilised manner? Jfc

Everytime I see videos like this it's always a certain thing in common

They are aggressive in general. They just argue with anyone but they see East Asian as an easy target.

Plus the liberals will always defend their actions using some stupid logic.
Imagine a Pakistani women getting beaten up like that

There's no way a group of 5-6 Pakistani men would just sit there and watch, like east Asian culture is cool and all, it's awesome but this would be considered unacceptable in any other culture

Forget Pakistani even the Indians would do something, just makes me sad

Last edited:
Imagine a Pakistani women getting beaten up like that

There's no way a group of 5-6 Pakistani men would just sit there and watch, like east Asian culture is cool and all but this would be considered unacceptable in any other culture

Forget Pakistani even the Indians would do something, just makes me sad
They'd beat her for sure 💀

The BLMs are funded by Jews. Today all blacks movement are funded by US elites and have agenda to attack Chinese.

The real black revolutionary movement such as Black Panther or Malcom X type are all killed and murdered by FBI.

Blacks are on payroll to attack Chinese,

They are aggressive in general. They just argue with anyone but they see East Asian as an easy target.

Plus the liberals will always defend their actions using some stupid logic.
There is always tension between Asians and Blacks, although black people are generally aggressive/loud/Obnoxious but East Asians such as Japanese/Chinese/Koreans they also use racial slurs against the black people.

There is always tension between Asians and Blacks, although black people are generally aggressive/loud/Obnoxious but East Asians such as Japanese/Chinese/Koreans they also use racial slurs against the black people.

I do not use racial slur on them. They are very big size. They see me and shout chink chink and start shoving me asking for monies.

It would be suicidal for East Asian using racial slur against blacks point blank.

I do not use racial slur on them. They are very big size. They see me and shout chink chink and start shoving me asking for monies.

It would be suicidal for East Asian using racial slur against blacks point blank.
Who said I was talking about you?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom