What's new

You won`t believe this- Shameless journalism in flood affected areas

This is our nation!!! Poor, hungry, destroyed, diseased and impoverished. 65 years later we are still not capable of dealing with natural calamities. 1000's died and 1000's more will die but our politicians will pledge about building mandirs and stupid populist decisions. This nation is doomed.

If this nation is doomed..instead of changing the system you came to Canada..please change your slogan then ...put a "Not" in front of it

They dont have any mail id unfortunately on their website, however we can protest about it on their facebook page newsexpressonline..Search it on FB..I cannot post the link as I does not have enough posts.

Sai Prasad Media Pvt. Ltd.
News Express
H-66 , Sector - 63
Noida -201307 , Uttar Pradesh
Tel- +91-120- 4010700

call them

This is our nation!!! Poor, hungry, destroyed, diseased and impoverished. 65 years later we are still not capable of dealing with natural calamities. 1000's died and 1000's more will die but our politicians will pledge about building mandirs and stupid populist decisions. This nation is doomed.

Dude please..Even the superpower USA is made to bow on it knees when Mother Nature strikes.

Well, in fact Indians are very passive and accept anything whatever we tell them to do. Ask them to polish your shoes, they will nod their heads within two seconds. It is good healthy.

I could write about your demands which were rejected by Indians for hours.... ( Kashmir -cough cough etc etc etc)

This poor man was probably offered some money, the same thing will happen if I go to a homeless poor Pakistani farmer who just lost everything to nature if I offer him some money.

Grow up kid.

65 years later we are still not capable of dealing with natural calamities.

Tell me, which country can deal with natural catastrophes on on such a scale without suffering deaths and homeless people?

Not even the US can do this, remember the mess after Hurricane Katrina?

Anyways, we have made huge steps forward! The fact is: The GOI does not need a single USD of foreign help to deal with it! Look at what the military, government institutions and countless private companies (their helos for instance) are doing to help!

Such a coordinated rescue op is astonishing, especially for a developing country.

This is what is called as disconnect between speech and action.

Thats what people want to see in all fairness !!
Open TOI scroll down and this is what U`ll see :
1 - Jiah`s suicide pancholi in trouble
2- Miss World Aishwarya Rai flaunts her svelte figure
3 -Zodiac traits of men in love , (wtf)
4- "Want to go beyond boldness" - poonam pandey
5- B`wood inter religion marriages
6- Why is s3x good for U
7- 5 fruits for better s3x
8 - how to last long (ffs I want to read current news , not how to last longer . Im happy with the way I am )
and U`ll find 100`s of comments under the `news` titles.

So , media journos want to show what can SELL , aka secure their Jobs and make money for the paper / channel and yes they will go to any level, wakey - wakey!!
So, My advice to U mate (OP), although U had all the good intentions , just leave it be and walk away from it!! will save U time.

Rant over!!

Just watch the video of the recent media harassment of Aditya Pancholi . You'll see the real face of at least a section of our "free" but unethical media.

Why am i not surprised..yeh indian media hai bhai.Worst of the worst.

These idiots criticise anything and everything under the sun..... Who will criticise them????????? luckily we have you tube and forums like this to see such stupidity... Or else would ever we come to know something like this??????

Shame on you media..... Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom