What's new

You won`t believe this- Shameless journalism in flood affected areas

I remember Bush saying distinctly that Pakistani's can even sell their ****** for few dollars

I hate to turn this thread about Indian journalists into something different.

Just wanted to keep the record stratight.

Bush never said that.

These pathetic words belong to the "defense attorney" of Kansi the murderer who shot Americans and then ran to Pakistan.

Kansi's defense attorney made this terrible claim when the prosecutor was providing details to court as to how this murderer was caught from Pakistan and sent back to USA.

I urge you to not spread $hit propaganda that uses same words as Islamists in Pakistan.

I am sure you are not an Islamist. Right?

Guys you dont understand the market system and the economics behind this. There's no point in blaming this journalist as the villager would have provided his over-the-shoulder service to anyone who paid him some bucks. Now if someone gives you 100 Rs then even in that case you are not going to carry them on the back...are you?

The point here is that India is such a poor nation that these type of services can be bought. The journalist here just used this service cheaply provided in Indian market to his advantage. If he wouldn't have done it then the villager would not have received 20 Rs which will eventually feed his family.

Thats was stupidly inhumane. But there's no point in blaming the entire journo for this. Most of them are doing a good job in there, especially guys like the NDTV,DD national IMO

I thought the whole thing was rather funny. :lol:

The guy carrying that fat reporter was thinner than him but seems to carry him with ease. I wonder why people squirm after seeing the truth and the truth is 60 years of congress rule has ensured people are no better than beasts of burden. They dont get education, dont get healthcare, dont get opportunity to improve their life. What is wrong if the reporter chooses this rather dramatic way to highlight the status of 'Aam admi' in India ?

In India we still have coolies in railway stations who are nothing but beasts of burden. Indians have no qualms about using them :disagree:.

How many nations in the world still use 'coolies' ? ......its a british relic where Indians used to be beasts of burden ..... nothing much has changed.

I vividly remember the day when Delhi's Rape victim (December last year) passed away in Singapore. TOI published 2 videos on their site (as usual trying to encash the situation) and just below that a a set of three videos involving Sunny Leone et al (you get the picture).
Gone are the days where human sensibility meant something even to media. Of all things that are bad in our country today de-grading moral of media and yellow journalism are perhaps the biggest threats.

main-qimg-859efa58a87f13ce7f083c4cf1bf039f

The marvels of the epitome sell-out 'free, demokratik secoolar' media that we glorify.. This is the real face.

Sab ke sab bikaoo..

Disgusting.

What are we becoming as a country?

How much lower can we sink?

I am ashamed to call such people my fellow Indians.

our media n politicians r also like urs:cray::girl_cray3:

It is a common disease in South Asia, regardless of your country or mine.

We need to change this colonial era scourge.

This is our nation!!! Poor, hungry, destroyed, diseased and impoverished. 65 years later we are still not capable of dealing with natural calamities. 1000's died and 1000's more will die but our politicians will pledge about building mandirs and stupid populist decisions. This nation is doomed.

Nobody can guarantee 100 safety leveel during natural calamities. It has nothing to do with modrenity neither with economy and system.

Though you can avoide delays in rescue operations by having better infrastructure, quick response system etc etc

RIP to the deads and 'Juta' to this reporter.

cant see the video. can anyone past what does he say?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom