What's new

You won`t believe this- Shameless journalism in flood affected areas

Just read an article where the stupid journo called a Dhruv an AHL, criticised the IA/IAF for not flying enough sorties but then praised them for saving so many lives, quoted an IA Brig. saying that it wasn't possible to get many more helos flying in that particular are as the airspace was very small and was getting incredibly congested and then the writer STILL demanded more helos!

:hitwall:

If you can't even be trusted to follow the simplest of reasoning- why should anyone trust a word these people write/speak??!!

This guy just takes things to a new, absurd/disgusting, level.

I wish I could pay the @as hole Rs. 100/- for carrying me around.

Pathetic. Indian journos at their best. What can you say? After watching 2sec of video, I can't able to watch it further. I feel like crying after watching this video.:cry::cry:

...why shouldn't be a official complaint lodged in the broadcasting tribunal against the Nesw Express, of which this journo belong //////

Well, in fact Indians are very passive and accept anything whatever we tell them to do. Ask them to polish your shoes, they will nod their heads within two seconds. It is good healthy.

This is our nation!!! Poor, hungry, destroyed, diseased and impoverished. 65 years later we are still not capable of dealing with natural calamities. 1000's died and 1000's more will die but our politicians will pledge about building mandirs and stupid populist decisions. This nation is doomed.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom