What's new

YOU ARE THE WORLD LARGEST DEMOCRACY BUT BELIEVE ME YOU ARE THE WORST

India is not a democracy..Pakistan is cause UN certified mastermind has rights in Pakistan & can talk on govt's behalf.

You can say whatever you want. Kashmiris have been treated with kid gloves.

If there was a seperatist movement in any other part excluding North India they would have conducted a mass genocide of millions in one go.

A man has to be spoke to in a language he understands, throw stones and you cannot expect the state not to retaliate.

and most probably Modi gonna rule in the next term also.

So you're agreeing that Bhagwaan doesn't exist? Good.

It might be Hard for you to Digest, But My best freind and our family friend is a Muslim Family.
We have a Quran Gifted by my friend ( he is in WIPRO , Software Developer ) and Yes, We do celebrate Eid and Diwali Together. Bhagwan or Allah are not different for us. Thats the beauty of beaing an Indian.

Its a Very Very common Phenomenon here in India. Its no wonder that the most beloved Indian since Independece of India is a Muslim called Dr. APJ Kalam.. A Great Teacher, Scientist and the Motivator of Young Minds.

As far as exhistance of Bhagwan is concerned, Hinduism gives the liberty to see God in every particle of universe. Infact the "Pranam" ( welcome with folded hands ) is a gesture towards the element of god we believe in every human being. So , as per hindusim even you are a form of God !

And they call Indian obsessed with Pakistan.

Indian news..video related to india. video related to democracy..and thread is open under Pakistan Affair and that too Strategic Affair.....

Says who,,,a chooza who hasnt even completed school,,yes must be taken seriously

Back
Top Bottom