What's new

YOU ARE THE WORLD LARGEST DEMOCRACY BUT BELIEVE ME YOU ARE THE WORST

It might be Hard for you to Digest, But My best freind and our family friend is a Muslim Family.
We have a Quran Gifted by my friend ( he is in WIPRO , Software Developer ) and Yes, We do celebrate Eid and Diwali Together. Bhagwan or Allah are not different for us. Thats the beauty of beaing an Indian.

Its a Very Very common Phenomenon here in India. Its no wonder that the most beloved Indian since Independece of India is a Muslim called Dr. APJ Kalam.. A Great Teacher, Scientist and the Motivator of Young Minds.
Dear,ur frnd is not real muslim,,just like Kalam sir.

We do celebrate Eid and Diwali Together. Bhagwan or Allah are not different for us. Thats the beauty of beaing an Indian.
"But we also don't let them eat beef & if they do secretly, we brutally kill them."

You forgot this.
Trying to be smart ***? Bhagwan does not exist for those who are killing in the name of religion..But Allah is for those for sure. Happy?

Along with domestic organisations, international human rights organisations such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch publish reports[7] on acts of religious violence in India. Over 2005 to 2009 period, an average of 130 people died every year from communal violence, or about 0.01 deaths per 100,000 population. The state of Maharashtra reported the highest total number of religious violence related fatalities over that 5-year period, while Madhya Pradeshexperienced the highest fatality rate per year per 100,000 population between 2005 and 2009.[8]Over 2012, a total of 97 people died across India from various riots related to religious violence.[9]The world's average annual death rate from intentional violence, in recent years, has been 7.9 per 100,000 people.[10

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India

"But we also don't let them eat beef & if they do secretly, we brutally kill them."

You forgot this.

Along with domestic organisations, international human rights organisations such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch publish reports[7] on acts of religious violence in India. Over 2005 to 2009 period, an average of 130 people died every year from communal violence, or about 0.01 deaths per 100,000 population. The state of Maharashtra reported the highest total number of religious violence related fatalities over that 5-year period, while Madhya Pradeshexperienced the highest fatality rate per year per 100,000 population between 2005 and 2009.[8]Over 2012, a total of 97 people died across India from various riots related to religious violence.[9]The world's average annual death rate from intentional violence, in recent years, has been 7.9 per 100,000 people.[10

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India
Wow....look at this thread, it became mini-India all of a sudden :sarcastic:

if you want to call Indians stupid for electing Modi what designation do we give Pakistanis for electing the likes of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif
Retard would suffice for Zardari though.

as far as i know jihad is mandatory against any rule who stops muslims from performing their religious duties or interfere in their faiths.
india is doing both. muslims are not allowed to offer juma prayers in kashmir.
india has now raised the questions on muslims 3 divorces.
these are recent developments.

Democracy died in India the day they elected a terrorist to head the nation.....

Sorry to say you demote him by saying him terrorist. He is genocide head and he did genocide in Gujarat and killed all witness of his crime.

It might be Hard for you to Digest, But My best freind and our family friend is a Muslim Family.
We have a Quran Gifted by my friend ( he is in WIPRO , Software Developer ) and Yes, We do celebrate Eid and Diwali Together. Bhagwan or Allah are not different for us. Thats the beauty of beaing an Indian.

Its a Very Very common Phenomenon here in India. Its no wonder that the most beloved Indian since Independece of India is a Muslim called Dr. APJ Kalam.. A Great Teacher, Scientist and the Motivator of Young Minds.

As far as exhistance of Bhagwan is concerned, Hinduism gives the liberty to see God in every particle of universe. Infact the "Pranam" ( welcome with folded hands ) is a gesture towards the element of god we believe in every human being. So , as per hindusim even you are a form of God !
dude we have around 300 indian students here in China in my city and most of them are hindus and indians and pakistanis live like a family, we dont discuss polictics, yes we celebrate and party togather even i spend an year with an indian guy in the apartment the beauty is there is no hate in our hearts for each others but one has to understand that we have problems and kashmir is the biggest problem and both countries need to solve it. more thn 90% people of both countries dont want war or to be enemies of each other, i am not agree with many of the ops on PDF when they start thrashing each other on the end of the day i am just a common man and a lone voice with no power in hand to start spreading love. our governaments can learn alot from their people living abroad together like a family.

dude we have around 300 indian students here in China in my city and most of them are hindus and indians and pakistanis live like a family, we dont discuss polictics, yes we celebrate and party togather even i spend an year with an indian guy in the apartment the beauty is there is no hate in our hearts for each others but one has to understand that we have problems and kashmir is the biggest problem and both countries need to solve it. more thn 90% people of both countries dont want war or to be enemies of each other, i am not agree with many of the ops on PDF when they start thrashing each other on the end of the day i am just a common man and a lone voice with no power in hand to start spreading love. our governaments can learn alot from their people living abroad together like a family.

If you see in a Microscopic View, you will find that the India-Pak and Hindu-Muslim / Upper Caste-Lower Caste Divides are all mostly existant to gain POLITICALLY by the respective parties.

In Pakistan ( Just like Modi used the Kashmir Card this time ) Kashmir is used as a "Political" statement that UNITES whole of Pakistan against an ENEMY whose fall/defeat is NEVER going to add to the wallet / roti /kapda /makkan of the common Pakistani.

The same can be said for the People getting Color TVs and Mobile Sets and laptops during elections in India along with pseudo identities of "Secular" / Non Secular and Caste Based Identiti which never helps the Nation India as a whole.

as you rightky mentioned, in other nations, Desis do co exist coz their ego is often supressed by the common interests to "exist" in a foreign country.

We know we are Doomed... Ya Allaha Reham Kar !
But Guess what.. These Evil Yindoo Baniyas will Suffer atleast 15 Years more Under Modi....

I'm sure he and his band of RSS terrorists will make india shine like a nuclear mushroom!

As far as exhistance of Bhagwan is concerned, Hinduism gives the liberty to see God in every particle of universe. Infact the "Pranam" ( welcome with folded hands ) is a gesture towards the element of god we believe in every human being. So , as per hindusim even you are a form of God !

Do you really expect the pakistani-raised and educated folks on here to understand any of that? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom