What's new

Yom-e-Pakistan Mubarak!

I was just wondering did anyone see today's Loose Talk, you know the the one with Moin Akhter and Anwar Maqsood. Today they had a very interesting topic. I think every Pakistani should watch it. In the discussion I realized we are the most unfortunate nation on earth. I mean we have done nothing for the country. The people that use to say that they watched Pakistan grow in front of their eyes, now say they are the most unfortunate people because they saw Pakistan split in front of their eyes.
Today I think we should all ask ourselves the question what have we done for Pakistan?

We indeed are a very unfortunate people. When I pick up a book to read about Pakistan in one chapter I read about how we gained independence how the Quaid led us to freedom and how we didn't even need to fire a shot to gain independence but in the next chapter I read about how 3 million people died and how the country split in two.
Speaking from personal experience I remember I was sitting in History class I had was presenting the history of the partition and how we gained indepence and the struggles that followed independence, and then a girl a Bengali girl did her project on Bangladesh's independence and she talked about how our people killed and raped our very own. I mean I was so upset I felt like cursing her out but then I realized why am I mad at her? It is not her fault she is hust describing what happened, I should instead curse at myself.
Sometimes I wish I had been alive to watch the struggle of our independence and then I remember that at the same time I would also have to watch Pakistan break in two pieces and I realize that I am very fortunate to not of been alive at that time.

Khair Mubarak. Hum to kal dekhnay jain gay. wesay where you had been. I was just thinking about asking yesterday.

Kal purjoosh tariqay se hum bhi tayyar hain. Inshallah kal Qurbani ka Jazba phir dobala hoga.

Holidays ... Well deserved... Ab Raddul Fassad phir shuru lol

Hope you been well.

Kal purjoosh tariqay se hum bhi tayyar hain. Inshallah kal Qurbani ka Jazba phir dobala hoga.

Holidays ... Well deserved... Ab Raddul Fassad phir shuru lol

Hope you been well.
Not well.

Yom e Difa e Pakistan Mubarak to you too. Long time no see, khairiyat thee? Or did I miss your postings these few past days?

Alhumdulilah all well.

Just Eid and family time.

Pakistan sees very little strategic and political activity during the religious festivities so took advantage of that and had some time off.

How is everything on your side? Hope everything is fine and dandy.

If it was up to me i would restart from 1983

Alhumdulilah all well.

Just Eid and family time.

Pakistan sees very little strategic and political activity during the religious festivities so took advantage of that and had some time off.

How is everything on your side? Hope everything is fine and dandy.

If it was up to me i would restart from 1983
AlhamduliAllah, fine and dandy indeed.
Why 1983, if I may ask?

AlhamduliAllah, fine and dandy indeed.
Why 1983, if I may ask?

Alhumdulilah.

Siachen to be blunt.

And politically it will be best if Pakistanis realise nothing has changed in terms of geo politics and internal politics with regards to corruption.

Alhumdulilah.

Siachen to be blunt.

And politically it will be best if Pakistanis realise nothing has changed in terms of geo politics and internal politics with regards to corruption.

Good point. Brics has made it a bit more red in the ears for us despite Raddul fasad being just as blunt as should be. Our geo political moves need to step up.

Back
Top Bottom