What's new

Mubarak ho Pakistanio!

you a very very low IQ person

mods should get rid of the likes of you

you not even a clever troll
Aik patwari sa IQ kinbat karna aisy ha jesy gadhy ko horse race ma utarna :lol:

All developing countries are export based economies.

Only the colonial powers like the NATO countries can afford to be import based economies.

Weak PKR is good.

The only issue is with high cost of imports.

If imports are costlier then there will drop in luxury imports which is again good.

We only need to worry about importing Petroleum and cooking oil.

Here we have a friends in KSA, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia to give us oil at a discounted rates and defered payments.

So things are looking great.

Once US, Europe, GCC & China start investing in Pakistan , India and her lackeys like TTP & BLA will not dare to create any incidents in Pakistan.

I'm curious to know, what do you do for a living?

I am a motorcycle clothing manufacturer and exporter, why is it that I had to shut down my main factory and switch to a smaller, compact unit?

FYI, Nothing is looking great, reality is, when the USD dollar increases, local raw material prices do not increase at a 1:1 ratio, it is more like 2.5:1 or even 3:1, once increased, prices do not reduce, add to that the lack of electricity, labour force whims, decreased BUYING power for imported materials, you quickly realize that all is not rosy.

Fnbp3uWaEAEs1Qd

ppp done a tremendous job for Us for the destruction of Pakistan Economy by destroyed Karachi...Congratulation Criminals mafia...

mara bhai sirf pmln he kyun nazar aati ha ppp nazar kyun nhi aati aap ko...
PPP ka to khatma ho chuka yahan se sir . wo aik dead party hai

Get a job in which you:
- Get 2 years of basic training
- Lead 25 men in ur first gig
- Eff around all day with guns & tanks & shit
- Can cheat in all courses
- Retire at 40 as a millionaire
- Retire at 50 as a billionaire (provided u kiss ***)

Can you guess the job?

by WajKhan

FnZdyKWWQAAICgj

"Mubarik ho faujio"

You mean your Army?

Yupp... Pray for 10% drop every week by that logic.

Thats exactly who we mean. Get with the program. Nobody is supporting those egotistical assholes anymore.

This is Pakistan Defence Forum, not billionaire Generals Defence Forum.

Time for civilians to declare their own martial law. remove this Government, and remove institute that interferes in politics. Ask for help from every country. Ask India. I am sure India will help. You have to talk to them nicely. Enough kashmir choran. sell this kashmir choran to some other nation. Ask India to send commodities etc.

ڈیزل کہو تو نکاح کو خطرہ
منشی کہو تو حب الوطنی کو خطرہ
چور کو چور کہو تو توہین کا خطرہ
سچ کہو تو جان کو خطرہ
خاموش رہو تو ایمان کو خطرہ​

1 £ =325 today. Yesterday it as 320. Before that it was 315. The 3 days before it was 289.

Kyun Pakistaniyo, Acha Danda diya ne mai ne apko ? Enjoy karo...
Gen-Bajwa-Oct-5-635x400.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom