What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokay, ladies and gentleman. I opened my computer today to see about a 100 alerts. I don't have time to go through them all today as I have some work to do , unlike you lazy people wasting your whole day and night on the forum...so here are some answers I wanted to do individually, but will do in bulk.

1. "Yogi "MAY" do development work , prove that he won't" - ans, when you employ someone you look at their resume. So far yogis resume has been pure and simple rabble rousing. If he had any interest in development , we would have seen it in his constituency. So far a big zero. Cannot compare to Modi, who had 11% growth in his state. This is like employing an accountant who has never kept books on the premise that there is no evidence that he cannot do the job!

But HAVE you looked at his Resume ?

1. From 8 am to 10 am each morning, Yogi Adityanath, tends to his constituency and meet people and resolve issues EVERYDAY.

In 1999, Yogi Adityanath won Gorakhpur by the margin of 7,339 votes; 10 years later in 2009, he Won the election with a winning margin of 2,20,000 votes.

You think people will vote for him with such increasing margin if he has done Nothing for them ? He is a 5 times MP. What does that tell you ?

2. A MP in UP can spend Rs 5 crore per year on their constituency under the MP Local Area Development Scheme. That's it. What kind of "development" is possible with that kind of paltry fund ?

The UP state govt. has a budget of Rs 221,201 crore. So who is responsible for "development" ?

So if you want to truly "measure" development, Look at his WINNING MARGIN which has kept on Increasing EVERY YEAR. In my book that is the true measure of his ability to provide service to the public.

3. "This is democracy, the party chose" - in a democracy people get to chose their leaders "people's wish" . If the party had been so sure of the people s wish, they would have campaigned with yogi as the face but inst. ead they campaigned with Modi as the face and switched from development to Hindutva . So basically they were mis- using the rules of parliamentary democracy. Technically within the letter of the law but not the spirit. I think in a country like India we need electoral reform. What worked on a tiny homogeneous island like Britain, is not working for us .

BJP Never claimed Yogi Adityanath would not be the CM either. Most polls showed him as the leading leader from BJP and most possible candidate for CM. So its not as if the public was not aware of his becoming CM. Yet they choose to trust Modi's judgement.

As a matter of fact making the most popular leader as the CM IS obeying the letter of the Law AND Spirit. Having a "high command" install a "leader" is the true violation of everything a democracy stands for. One needs to give up sch elitist attitudes and bad habits one has picked up during "secular" CONgress rule.

Electoral reforms is a whole different matter and I agree with you on that. But this is a poor example to provide for making your case for such a reform. This is an example of things going right for a change. Not someone's SON installed as CM.

5. And about that stupid picture of yogi giving a gift to a woman in burka - my only response would be this is exactly like that famous racist politician in the US who once said "BUT I have black friends and I even let them use my bathroom! ". Pfft ....secular my @ss.

That "stupid picture" is a Reality, irrespective of what ever one claims. Its not a Fake.

That is all that matters.

One is free to draw any conclusion biased on one own bias and prejudice. But make sure you continue to know the difference between a Fact and an Opinion.

जली को आग कहते हैं, बुझी को राख कहते हैं, जो जलकर बुझे पिछवाड़े जलाये, उसे योगी आदित्यनाथ कहते हैं. :lol:

I want to see those fence sitters and closet RSS supporters who claimed that they voted BJP for Vikaas... to come clean on this....

But HAVE you looked at his Resume ?

1. From 8 am to 10 am each morning, Yogi Adityanath, tends to his constituency and meet people and resolve issues EVERYDAY.

In 1999, Yogi Adityanath won Gorakhpur by the margin of 7,339 votes; 10 years later in 2009, he Won the election with a winning margin of 2,20,000 votes.

You think people will vote for him with such increasing margin if he has done Nothing for them ? He is a 5 times MP. What does that tell you ?

2. A MP in UP can spend Rs 5 crore per year on their constituency under the MP Local Area Development Scheme. That's it. What kind of "development" is possible with that kind of paltry fund ?

The UP state govt. has a budget of Rs 221,201 crore. So who is responsible for "development" ?

So if you want to truly "measure" development, Look at his WINNING MARGIN which has kept on Increasing EVERY YEAR. In my book that is the true measure of his ability to provide service to the public.

BJP Never claimed Yogi Adityanath would not be the CM either. Most polls showed him as the leading leader from BJP and most possible candidate for CM. So its not as if the public was not aware of his becoming CM. Yet they choose to trust Modi's judgement.

As a matter of fact making the most popular leader as the CM IS obeying the letter of the Law AND Spirit. Having a "high command" install a "leader" is the true violation of everything a democracy stands for. One needs to give up sch elitist attitudes and bad habits one has picked up during "secular" CONgress rule.

Electoral reforms is a whole different matter and I agree with you on that. But this is a poor example to provide for making your case for such a reform. This is an example of things going right for a change. Not someone's SON installed as CM.

That "stupid picture" is a Reality, irrespective of what ever one claims. Its not a Fake.

That is all that matters.

One is free to draw any conclusion biased on one own bias and prejudice. But make sure you continue to know the difference between a Fact and an Opinion.

So you are defending a man that condones Rape and necrophilia by extolling his other virtues whatever they may be? What does that say about you? If you are going to defend this man, dont do it to me. There are other people here who may listen to you. It is unbelievable that you can even bring yourself to defend him. What I find really disturbing is that rape is such a small issue for you defenders of this man that it boggles the mind. I cant believe we are from the same planet. To be honest, I am glad I am definitely from the same country or religion as you. If defending the rape rhetoric of sick psychopath like this filthy Yogi is what it means to be Indian these days then God help you but dont expect any respect or understanding of your position. The man condones rape and you are defending him. That is sick.

So you are defending a man that condones Rape and necrophilia by extolling his other virtues whatever they may be? What does that say about you? If you are going to defend this man, dont do it to me. There are other people here who may listen to you. It is unbelievable that you can even bring yourself to defend him. What I find really disturbing is that rape is such a small issue for you defenders of this man that it boggles the mind. I cant believe we are from the same planet. To be honest, I am glad I am definitely from the same country or religion as you. If defending the rape rhetoric of sick psychopath like this filthy Yogi is what it means to be Indian these days then God help you but dont expect any respect or understanding of your position. The man condones rape and you are defending him. That is sick.

pakistani ............ piss off. My posts are for Indians.

Kyu Bhai ?

why should they come clean on this ?

why dont you come clean on your fence sitting first . . .?

:D:D:D

At least he changed his name from "HINDU guy" to something more neutral :D . ......... baby steps, but still moving forward :P

अब्दुल : तलाक़-तलाक़-तलाक़ नग़मा : योगी-योगी-योगी अब्दुल: मज़ाक-मज़ाक-मज़ाक ! :rofl:

I want to see those fence sitters and closet RSS supporters who claimed that they voted BJP for Vikaas... to come clean on this....
We all need development only :)

If Yogi can do half of what Modi did in Gujarat, he might end up overshadowing Modi in future.
I am quite sure that Modi will be in Margdarshak mandali in 2024(Or may be 2019 if Yogi does something more brilliant ala 2002 kind, though it looks highly unlikely)

Last edited:
Prime Minister's Office
19-March, 2017 16:07 IST
PM congratulates the new UP government sworn-in today

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has congratulated Shri Yogi Adityanath, Shri Keshav Prasad Maurya, Shri Dinesh Sharma and all those who took oath today to form the new government in Uttar Pradesh. Expressing immense confidence in the new government the Prime Minister said that there will be record development in UP under the new team and that when UP develops India also develops.

"Congratulations to Yogi Adityanath Ji, Keshav Prasad Maurya Ji, Dinesh Sharma Ji and all those who took oath today. Best wishes for serving UP.

I have immense confidence that this new team will leave no stone unturned in making UP Uttam Pradesh. There will be record development.

Our sole mission and motive is development. When UP develops, India develops. We want to serve UP's youth and create opportunities for them", the Prime Minister said.

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being received by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik and the Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh, on his arrival, at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
s20170319100004.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being received by the Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh and the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister designate Yogi Adityanath, on his arrival, at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
s20170319100005.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being received by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik, the Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh and the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister designate Yogi Adityanath, on his arrival, at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
s20170319100006.jpg

Vikaas was just a facade. It was hatred for a particular community that makes them support Sangh. You can in fact see many posters speaking about how good he will be for development(Not sure which development they were speaking about).

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi attending the swearing-in ceremony of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017. The Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik is also seen.
s20170319100007.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi attending the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh, at Lucknow on March 19, 2017. The Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath and other dignitaries are also seen.
s20170319100008.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi at the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh, at Lucknow on March 19, 2017. The Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik, the Union Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Shri Kalraj Mishra and the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath are also seen.
s20170319100009.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi at the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh, at Lucknow on March 19, 2017. The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath is also seen.
s20170319100010.jpg

Oh my, this is a real fanatic!

To his credit so far:

1) forced conversions of minorities (ghar wapsi)
2) Love Jihad
3) Creating a militant wing of Hindu fundamentalists
4) Asking his followers to set minority sacred places on fire, including "Mazars" (which they did many times while "protesting" over his arrest
5)His millitant followers asking to r@pe dead Muslim women with his blessings

And Indians still celebrating him as some sort of hero? If he is not a fundamentalist terrorist, then I don't know what kind of definition Indian hindus have for fundamentalism and fanaticism!

Pathetic, simply pathetic. India lead by such fanatics is going down the drain for sure. With such people sitting in govt, there is no hope for peace in this region!

Thank God for Pakistan! Thank you Quaid-e-Azam!!!

Last edited:
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi at the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh, at Lucknow on March 19, 2017. The Union Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Shri Kalraj Mishra, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath and other dignitaries are also seen.
s20170319100011.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being seen off by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik on his departure from Lucknow after attending the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
s20170319100012.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi departs from Lucknow after attending the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
s20170319100013.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi at the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh, at Lucknow on March 19, 2017. The Union Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Shri Kalraj Mishra, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath and other dignitaries are also seen.
s20170319100011.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being seen off by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik on his departure from Lucknow after attending the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
s20170319100012.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi departs from Lucknow after attending the swearing-in ceremony of the new government of Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
s20170319100013.jpg

Tell us dude, what is the point of posting these pictures?

Do you support this fundamentalist fanatic hindu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom