What's new

Yilmaz: Turkish soldiers will stay in Afghanistan even if NATO withdraws

These Troops need to be moved to Syria soon , After Bachar falls someone needs to fill the vacuum in Syria until they rebuild their forces .
Don't be ridiculous, it's not even a brigade in Afghanistan, it's just about 2000 troops. They sure as fvck aren't needed more in anywhere else.

Teahan Min Guk,we will be back again if you need our help(lets hope not)!

Me too, Turkish help would be greatly appreciated again. But, to Koreans it would be politically embarrassing. Because, we're sick of looking weak (and we're also tired of getting shot at). It doesn't look like we'll have peace, though. We just had a very contested election not too long ago and we elected a hardliner conservative called Park Guen Hye. She promised to answer any North Koreans attacks with military strikes of our own. And I was just starting to enjoy the serenity too.:hitwall:

@sEoulman556 can you look at the post below. If you have any info about that operation, i will appreciate if you share.

I'm very sorry, I don't have any information about that operation. The only information I knew anything about Turkish military operations was what was on Wikipedia. And I actually learned some even more stuff from the link you just referred to me about Turkish participation in the Korean War. Bro, me and the other 50 million South Koreans will remember the sacrifice your grandfather and every Turk gave while in the Turkish Brigade. We won't ever forget you guys! :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom