What's new

Yes I am a traitor

It is hilarious for NOORA league members to talk about Musharraf the " Dictator ".

Was it not Nawaz Sharif who use to sing the praises of another Dictator General Zia ul Haq and called him his Daddy.

Zias spiritual son:

zia-n-nawaz.jpg

30.jpg

a5-d3otciaa9q7o.jpg

So what is your solution? Army chiefs and Generals should given free license to screw constitution over and over again and should be free to dictate/run the country the way they like because politicians are corrupt?

No I suggest the courts for once grow some balls and grasp the meaning of justice...clean out Pakistan from all these fake craps! Flush em all out once and for all..leaches need to be removed using fire power! Who is gonna do that? Well should be the people of Pakistan but too bad they are still drooling in their sleeps while The courts dance to the music of whoever either pays the best or literally makes a fool of them in the best ways...

PML-N must be charged for supporting various notorious terrorist groups such as LeJ, etc.

Not only that, they are also involved in massive corruption behind the veil...while every one is busy with Musharraf case, PML-N is getting loans in the name of Pakistan which the whole nation will have to pay.

No I suggest the courts for once grow some balls and grasp the meaning of justice...clean out Pakistan from all these fake craps! Flush em all out once and for all..leaches need to be removed using fire power! Who is gonna do that? Well should be the people of Pakistan but too bad they are still drooling in their sleeps while The courts dance to the music of whoever either pays the best or literally makes a fool of them in the best ways...

I am agree with you about politicians being corrupt and courts should have reform to make them independent and unbias just like in western countries but i was asking your views about who should run the country? Politicians or Army chief? or whether you support Army chiefs taking over the rule forcibly and impose martial laws and then prolong their rule the way it happened in Pakistan ? Corruption is also there in India but why army don't take over there?

I am agree with you about politicians being corrupt and courts should have reform to make them independent and unbias just like in western countries but i was asking your views about who should run the country? Politicians or Army chief? or whether you support Army chiefs taking over the rule forcibly and impose martial laws and then prolong their rule the way it happened in Pakistan ? Corruption is also there in India but why army don't take over there?
I support the army taking over for a while....they seem to die for the country and the people shed fake tears but god forbid they take over the country and let them choose ways to minimize army death? Make sense? The stupid things we elect calling them politicians have never been to LoC but they call the shots...Those idiots dont know 1 weapon from another yet the defence budget is pumped like crazy, those same idiots dont even know a thing about the poor some army men may have come from a poor background (except those where the monarchy is coming...daddy and granddaddy was in army typos), same idiots have a whole cabinet of rich brats not knowing what the country is going through as long as they have electricity, gas and enough money to fill their graves!

Corruption is happening in India but India has not been pushed back a decade due to unpar jahil people signing shit treaties blindly!

Back
Top Bottom