What's new

Traitors within PTI

12thPlayer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IK himself admitted himself that he did mistake of giving tickets to traitors.

How can he make sure more traitors don't join PTI? I am sure there are more traitors left who should be kicked out.

Last edited:
IK himself admitted himself that he did mistake of giving tickets to traitors.

How can he make sure more traitors don't join PTI? I am sure there are more traitors left who should be kicked out.

It wasnt a mistake
IK barely crossed the line with them
without him he is nothing and will be nothing

his only vote bank is in KPK and burger families kids who wont even bother to vote

It wasnt a mistake
IK barely crossed the line with them
without him he is nothing and will be nothing

his only vote bank is in KPK and burger families kids who wont even bother to vote
FB_IMG_1649237323720.jpg

I had a patient 28 yrs old had a his valve replaced twice everytime she goes and end uo doing IV drugs..now she is here and surgeons said no to third tike..essentially a slow death sentence

But reality is reality
People voted for PMLN 5x despite the country being bankrupted in 1998 when rupee doubled from 30 to 60(before we did nuc blasts, hence NS Reluctance to do blasts beggers cant be choosers) similarly in 2018 when rupee went from 100 to 150s overnight and so on but people everytime vote them back..

I had a patient 28 yrs old had a his valve replaced twice everytime she goes and end uo doing IV drugs..now she is here and surgeons said no to third tike..essentially a slow death sentence

But reality is reality
People voted for PMLN 5x despite the country being bankrupted in 1998 when rupee doubled from 30 to 60(before we did nuc blasts, hence NS Reluctance to do blasts beggers cant be choosers) similarly in 2018 when rupee went from 100 to 150s overnight and so on but people everytime vote them back..

You actually have a Point

Our people are idiots, they create this fassad, give IK a wafer thin majority full of lotas and then complain he hasnt transformed Pakistan into a paradise in four years

Elections are coming, if IK dosent get a thumping majority, then how do you people expect PAKISTAN to change

download (3).jpeg

You actually have a Point

Our people are idiots, they create this fassad, give IK a wafer thin majority full of lotas and then complain he hasnt transformed Pakistan into a paradise in four years

Elections are coming, if IK dosent get a thumping majority, then how do you people expect PAKISTAN to change
Ik manipulated the system..he knew he cuildnt win.

in 2013 when he was at height of his popularity(just won in kpk) infact PPPP won more seats in punjab
That showed him he cant win wihtout electables in punjab

So people never voted for IK to begin with they voted based upon braderi or ATM of JTK & aleem khan

or they would have voted for him with his own workers in 2013 but they didnt

I had a thread which I posted traitors within pti and Pakistan but mods deleted it for some reason and deleted the message where I said it got deleted.
98A7BFCB-A3EF-425B-A14F-6FCF4FB9B96B.jpeg

Last time I posted it got deleted they even deleted that message.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom