What's new

Yes I am a traitor

Oh please stop it with the dramatics. I can't careless what Mushy said on international media and I think it sheds alight on plight of Mushy when to market him you need to focus on his 'performance' on foreign media.

Musharraf had its good and bad side but whoever breaks law must be dealt with same rule as ordinary citizens. No one should be above the law. Army generals/chiefs should not be allow to play with constitution and taking over illegally

India invited him to bash them?! :blink:
sensationalism sell

Musharraf had its good and bad side but whoever breaks law must be dealt with same rule as ordinary citizens. No one should be above the law. Army generals should not be allow to play with constitution and taking over illegally

sensationalism sell

Ok then What about Zardari,Nawaz sharif,Ayub khan,Zia ul haque and Yahya khan?
The law is for only Musharraf?

Musharraf had its good and bad side but whoever breaks law must be dealt with same rule as ordinary citizens. No one should be above the law. Army generals/chiefs should not be allow to play with constitution and taking over illegally
So when is this law getting Zardari and Gillani for numerous charges?! :pop:

sensationalism sell
True!

these politicians mastered the art of white collar crimes :)
So the law is only for those who know how to play with it? That is not law...that is corruption!

Hussain Haqqani is also a traitor he should have been charged long ago.

Husain_Haqqani.jpg

So when is this law getting Zardari and Gillani for numerous charges?! :pop:

True!

So the law is only for those who know how to play with it? That is not law...that is corruption!
You can take them to courts if you or anyone else got evidence of their corruption ..Corrupt or not currupt they were elected by people of Pakistan and came in power legally without breaking the constitution of Pakistan

You can take them to courts if you or anyone else got evidence of their corruption ..Corrupt or not currupt they were elected by people of Pakistan and came in power legally without breaking the constitution of Pakistan
They broke each constitution when they ignored the pain Pakistan was going through or was directly or indirectly involved in inflicting it!

They broke the very oath to protect the nation when they were busy making monkeys out of the people!

Musharraf never took a proper oath to protect the people because he wasnt elected...So their crimes are bigger that they made fools of the whole nation under "oath rule"

Hussain Haqqani is also a traitor he should have been charged long ago.

Husain_Haqqani.jpg
Each politician should be charged ....like I said before each person who even brought 100 Rs loss to Pakistan should be charged...be it loss of $$$ loss of life or loss of property or even pure neglect!

I have no problem if some court claims to seek justice...but my question is why is "justice" only showered on 1 man while many others roam free?

They broke each constitution when they ignored the pain Pakistan was going through or was directly or indirectly involved in inflicting it!

They broke the very oath to protect the nation when they were busy making monkeys out of the people!

Musharraf never took a proper oath to protect the people because he wasnt elected...So their crimes are bigger that they made fools of the whole nation under "oath rule"
We Pakistani need to understand the importance and value of constitution . Its not joke to break it because you got the power and are mighty army chief .I am not fans of these politicians either but they did not broke any constitution but broke the fake promises they made before election

If you fool me once. shame on you. If you fool me twice. shame on me :)

We Pakistani need to understand the importance and value of constitution . Its not joke to break it because you got the power and are mighty army chief .I am not fans of these politicians either but they did not broke any constitution but broke the fake promises they made before election

If you fool me once. shame on you. If you fool me twice. shame on me :)
If I remember correctly, shame on me should be the suitable thing coz both Nawaz and Bhutto got "elected" yup chosen by the shameless over and over...

I am not talking about the sweet whispers before elections but...when a leader comes in place at least Gillani he is asked to take an oath to do in favour of the people and country ..Not in favour of their pockets...so that is fooling before elections with sweet nothings fooling after elections with corruption and fooling after getting off the seat with never being dragged to trial!! :blink:

As for the constitution...it has been screwed over and over! If the people are fooled over and over...do you think the minorities and different religions suffering are not part of the constitution? Well there you go...its been screwed in more ways than Musharraf...so if there really is justice out there, why is it silent to everything but Musharraf?

If I remember correctly, shame on me should be the suitable thing coz both Nawaz and Bhutto got "elected" yup chosen by the shameless over and over...

I am not talking about the sweet whispers before elections but...when a leader comes in place at least Gillani he is asked to take an oath to do in favour of the people and country ..Not in favour of their pockets...so that is fooling before elections with sweet nothings fooling after elections with corruption and fooling after getting off the seat with never being dragged to trial!! :blink:

As for the constitution...it has been screwed over and over! If the people are fooled over and over...do you think the minorities and different religions suffering are not part of the constitution? Well there you go...its been screwed in more ways than Musharraf...so if there really is justice out there, why is it silent to everything but Musharraf?

So what is your solution? Army chiefs and Generals should given free license to screw constitution over and over again and should be free to dictate/run the country the way they like because politicians are corrupt?

It is hilarious for NOORA league members to talk about Musharraf the " Dictator ".

Was it not Nawaz Sharif who use to sing the praises of another Dictator General Zia ul Haq and called him his Daddy.

I hate these damn hypocrites.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom