What's new

YES GHAURI-III EXISTS

blackcobran

Reaction score
The Ghauri-III is an intermediate-range ballistic missile being developed by Pakistan. Based on the previous Ghauri I and II missiles, it has three liquid fuel rocket stages. Currently its range is longer than any other ballistic missile in Pakistan's arsenal. The Ghauri-III reportedly started development around 1999 [2] with a planned range of over 3,000 km.[3] [4] Few details are known, but Ghauri III is presumed to be road mobile, being transported and launched by a transporter erector launcher. The warhead, like other Pakistani ballistic missiles, is believed to be either conventional or nuclear and guided by an inertial guidance system.

In late May 2004 it was reported that the missile would be to be ready for testing in June of that year, but it was not tested by the end of 2010.[5] One of the causes, of the missile not being tested, is the continued international pressureGhauri-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah..may be GHAURI III is nt tested because of international pressure

or may be it is tested secretly

We don't have length to test its full range of 3000KMs. If it is tested, that must have been limited capacity testing.

I often think how can we test it in case we need to test its maximum range. In one case that could be launched from the SEA and receive the missile on land or vice versa but there is another possibility and that could be with the help of China and that could be we launch it from China and receive projectile in Pakistan near Karachi.

yeah..may be GHAURI III is nt tested because of international pressure

or may be it is tested secretly

No country can test ballistic missile secretly ....... Its mandatory to acknowledge others

We don't have length to test its full range of 3000KMs. If it is tested, that must have been limited capacity testing.

I often think how can we test it in case we need to test its maximum range. In one case that could be launched from the SEA and receive the missile on land or vice versa but there is another possibility and that could be with the help of China and that could be we launch it from China and receive projectile in Pakistan near Karachi.

the missile will have to fly over india and that might create problems specialy if it malfunctions and drops some where in the middle

think of it as indian missile fired from afghanistan and recieved in india.

we will have a lot of wet pants at the best and no pants at all at the worst

Can by fired towards china with mutual understanding to test the missile's range.....Off course it will be with non destructive material....in case to fall anywhere.

We cannot take the risk of the missile falling in India and into Indian hands.

the missile will have to fly over india and that might create problems specialy if it malfunctions and drops some where in the middle

think of it as indian missile fired from afghanistan and recieved in india.

we will have a lot of wet pants at the best and no pants at all at the worst

Can by fired towards china with mutual understanding to test the missile's range.....Off course it will be with non destructive material....in case to fall anywhere.

We cannot take the risk of the missile falling in India and into Indian hands.

these all are childish posts

If this is a case then how Israel test their ICBMs ???????

Israel has a "special" relationship with a certain very big country.

Are you new on this planet?

Is this matter can affect this topic ????

SO mr. old please tell me in which country they test their ICBM ??

And BTW i think Pakistan can also do the same in China .... ;)

these all are childish posts

If this is a case then how Israel test their ICBMs ???????

I to found this argument surprising,look's like U.S,Russia and China had fired missiles to another continents to confirm its ICBM's complete capability.

Pakistan can test fire the missile in the Arabian sea and have your warships monitor the flight.

India does the same with Agni missiles on its Eastern front in the Bay of Bengal.

In this manner, the missiles can be tested to its full range and no danger of falling on another country's land unless there is a massive failure and the missile ends up going in the wrong direction.

I would rather look out for a shaheen III..
The ghauri series... are pretty primitive in terms of guidance and design.

Quite right, but sir this is a Pakistani missile, which has got scarce percentage of failing.
Even thought it fails, how about we test it from inside China, from one state to other?

I guess this is right time for Pak to test its all missiles now including TIPU. Cuz its already under lot of pressure...and I guess they should take its advantage and not to care about anymore pressure from outside....:woot::cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom