What's new

YES GHAURI-III EXISTS

Recommending thread for closure. Reasons: the original poster appears to think a Wikipedia entry is all you need to prove or disprove something's existence. This sets the tone for the following postings, and almost guarantees that serious posters stay away. And please, people need to spell-check their thread titles, it is highly off-putting. Threads on future ballistic missile possibilities already exist, new ones started every week by members hatched the weekend will only make relevant info harder to find. Thanks you. My apologies blackcobran.

If this is a case then how Israel test their ICBMs ???????
The Jericho-3 is reportedly made using Castor-120 blocks, and is therefore essentially a US Peacekeeper missile. A tested and deployed system wouldn't need testing.

The J-2 was a more curious case however. They tested it to 1400 km in the mid 1980s, possibly in a depressed trajectory. South Africa was a partner in the program, maybe only a late entrant or customer. SA may have tested it to a further range, away from the Mediterranean and Soviet Union and Western Europe.

You don't have to announce a BM test to the public or the media. You only need to inform countries you might overfly, and ships in lanes. Unless when you're a small country and need to take bigger ones into confidence (PK), or are bound by treaties (IND-PK).

Ballistic missile launches, however can't really be kept secret because it is quite a dramatic affair for any sat looking down at that part of the world. And there are sats specifically put up there for detecting bodies mounting above the atmosphere.

I think It can be tested in International waters around 8 degree N Latitude, from launching pad in north of Pakistan.

So it is not problem, where to test.
I still want to listen news about Tipu development (more interesting).

O_O GAURI III IS EXISTS!?!?
Thank you for your awesome wikipedia link backing the claims! In fact, meet me back on this forum in an hour and I'll give you wikipedia links of Gauri IV,V and VI too..

About the testing range....a date is decided on which the missile MUST be tested...it is then informed to the movements in the international waters...that day no vessel is around the target area...hence there is no issue of test range...
However ,I think that the proposed Ghauri 3 project has been terminated...because the next system (4000km) is better than it in many ways.

Is this matter can affect this topic ????

SO mr. old please tell me in which country they test their ICBM ??

And BTW i think Pakistan can also do the same in China .... ;)

It's not a question of which country to test into, but the kind of resources to which you have access.
Israel can "borrow" the US satellite network to track anything it wants.

I guess this is right time for Pak to test its all missiles now including TIPU. Cuz its already under lot of pressure...and I guess they should take its advantage and not to care about anymore pressure from outside....:woot::cheesy:

Tipu is an ICBM...i think....so it will reach Europe.....no need to test now...nai tu pabandi lag jai gee.....wait for right time...

why india need long rage missiles ...??

because Indian defense strategy is not minimum deterrence like Pakistani doctrine.

who said weapons are made for necessity?

if you dont even know that - then you are in a wrong forum. because from you logic pakistan should be having trebuchet before - icbm ?

because Indian defense strategy is not minimum deterrence like Pakistani doctrine.

if you dont even know that - then you are in a wrong forum. because from you logic pakistan should be having trebuchet before - icbm ?

we dont need to be war mongering or having a aggressive strategy....our missiles can reach Tel Aviv and Andaman islands ...that is enough...

we dont need to be war mongering or having a aggressive strategy....our missiles can reach Tel Aviv and Andaman islands ...that is enough...

Soon they may need the ability to reach new york and London.

Also, remember a SLV. You need the ability to launch your own satelites, and their is a lot of money in launching other peoples.

I guess this is right time for Pak to test its all missiles now including TIPU. Cuz its already under lot of pressure...and I guess they should take its advantage and not to care about anymore pressure from outside....:woot::cheesy:

putha mashwara..

Soon they may need the ability to reach new york and London.

Also, remember a SLV. You need the ability to launch your own satelites, and their is a lot of money in launching other peoples.

Oh I can guarantee you will be one pretty isolated state if your missiles manage to reach new york. North Korea and Iran come to mind. :P

Back
Top Bottom