What's new

Yechury demands Rafale probe

Don't agree with you on that. For me AAP is the fresh air that the Indian politics need. They are anti-BJP but then that's the job of an opposition isn't it? We have to look what BJP in centre is doing to them to carry out their political vendetta. No power over Delhi ACB, no power over Delhi Police, harassing Delhi women commission and much more.

AAP came into the power with the support of people like me who are fed up with the regular options that the Indian politics has to offer.

So you're impressed with AAP then?:azn:
AAP is likely a foreign funded destablizer . Some money from Pak too and definitely from Khalistanis.

Dear sir,

Our best bet for future remain with congress. But they must change and get a good leader.
Rahul is not up to the task.
Priyanka is let down by Vadra.
Sonia has communication and age issues.

I bet if they get a mr pilot or Jyoti Raje sindhia. They will garner great result.
We are not in 90s. We are educated and we believe in our self. Just that India always follow like sheep. We are one person followers like Jawahar, Indra, Rajiv , Modi, Arvind .

Arvind was created to ruin congress. But bjp realised more than arvind they gained better help from Rahul and facebook, to ruin congress.
Now Arvind was useless to them but he proved to be a stronger force. It might back fire for bjp. I am from a political back ground sir. If you have election today in Haryana Punjab Delhi . Bjp won't get more than 5 to 10 seats.

Yes I want a good competitive INC as well. It must break out of the family dynasty mould to give it a good chance.

This is mostly because I want it truly to put pressure on all the other parties as well. A perfectly centrist platform will be a good start after it has reinvented itself at the foundation (command and control wise).

But till that happens, I will have to somewhat betray my grandpas's unswerving loyalty to the party of Gandhi and Nehru. I hope up there, he understands and accepts why.

AAP is likely a foreign funded destablizer . Some money from Pak too and definitely from Khalistanis.
And do you have any source for this sir??

It's funny how you guys blame a political party which even discloses all the sources of it's income and are blindly following congress or the BJP which strongly opposes the implementation of the RTI over the political parties in India.

Who is this person ? Why is he allowed to walk free ?

View attachment 339751

We also have a communist party and their funboys. Add to that all kind of marxists,leninists whatsoever. Thankfully,they are a minority and don't weigh much nowadays compared to the past.

Ignore the old commie fool, they are fast becoming irrelevant

Who is this person ? Why is he allowed to walk free ?

View attachment 339751

It is critically endangered species-

We also have a communist party and their funboys. Add to that all kind of marxists,leninists whatsoever. Thankfully,they are a minority and don't weigh much nowadays compared to the past.

Number of Seats the Communists hold is 1 in the Elected House of the Parliament(Like House of commons or Congress in US) out of 543 and 3-4 in the Upper house(Like House of Lords or the Senate in US)- out of 243-

They have worst record of Governance in the Indian Province of West Bengal- Where their carders have committed atrocities that rivals ISIS-

Back in 2006 when they were a force with some 60 seats in the Elected House and were supporting a Minority Government- and a weak PM- They were still unable to stop Indo-US nuclear deal- even after withdrawing the support-

Most of the time they are usually fighting among themselves- cannibalizing each other(Marxist fighting Leninist or they fighting Maoist or whatever totally murderous and even bombing each other with crude bombs)- But when India takes a big strategic step against China or with Western Nation they suddenly unite like nothing ever happened-

Yechury demands Rafale probe

mail.svg

rafale-deal-yehchury-gettyimages-101555630.jpg

Shekhar Yadav/India Today Group/Getty Images

After India and France signed the Rafale fighter deal a few days ago, Sitaram Yechury, the general secretary of CPI(M), said that they are demanding a probe on Rafale deal because in India no defense deal is indefensible.

Speaking after the CPI(M) plenum in Kolkata, Yechury said, "We are demanding a probe on the Rafale fighter deal and we will place our demands soon."

In September, India inked a Euro 7.87 billion deal with France for the purchase of 36 Rafale fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons. The jets are equipped with latest missiles that will give the IAF greater "potency" over arch rival Pakistan.

Yechury's statement is significant, as several scandals have been reported in the defense sector in the past - be it Augusta Westland chopper deal or Bofors, India has always been criticised for scams in the defense sector.

http://www.catchnews.com/politics-n...ion-towards-pakistan-1475337174.html/fullview

do note i removed the part where he mentions pakistan, the purpose of the thread is not about pakistan but about the rafale,so lets keep it at that.

Back
Top Bottom