What's new

Yakub Memon being hanged because he's Muslim: Asaduddin Owaisie

Is Owaisi going to contest Bihar elections? If not I say hang him along with Yakub throw in his brother as well for good measure.

Bilkul. When they start behaving like religious nut jobs then their place should only be in western part of British India.
in your dreams

Is Owaisi going to contest Bihar elections? If not I say hang him along with Yakub throw in his brother as well for good measure.

Bhai think long term we need him for UP

Owaisie is playing the religion card to remain relevant.

However I do think India should completely stop all death sentences for several reasons:

1) The local and even state level police and prosecuting agencies have had a period of almost 25 years of corruption and inefficient practices. The chances of mistakes - commission and omission are high.

2) A non-parolable life sentence without privileges should be sufficient punishment. Cut of everything other than basic physical needs for survival and perhaps some reading material to pass time. Make them work garbage collection detail

Countries which has completely stopped death sentences , have a system in which the convicted serves for 13 years and again continue the same.

But how to control Anti National activities carried out by Mafia groups. Attacking BSE was like a direct attack on Indian economy center similar like attacking world trade center in United States.

Here its not about religion but the motives behind attacking Government building.

"Both Hindus and Muslims were killed in Mumbai bomb blasts, he (Yakub Memon) has killed both Hindus and Muslims. It is a sin to look at this from Hindu-Muslim point of view. The law does not see religion of the culprit," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain told ANI.

Well if there are other convicts in similar case and are non Muslims facing death penalty and if they are not hanged then Owaisi is right.

I agree with you.....There should not be any discrimination in the name of religion....Criminal do not have any religion...be in Hindu or Muslims...Everyone should be punished..

in your dreams

:lol: One never knows. Dreams come true. More you behave and react subjectively , you push things further. Things have been already set in motion by likes of Owaisi. More he opens his mouth more is the polarization and you know very well which pole in India wields the power.

Last edited:
lolzzz this idiot terror supporter . why these owaisi guys still alive?

He is not as bas as our other politicans of Congress and other regional parties...At least he is committed for his target audience...And even i would also expect,if this guy is getting hanged, then GOv has to make sure any one prior to him should be hanged or there should be a justifiable reason why he is getting hanged earlier...Rule of the law should be the prime factor

CKsZKWDVAAEcuNg.png

I know Owaisi is an opportunist jerk but on this one he is partially right. Why didn't Government hang others accused for similar crimes like Rajoana etc?

When you are hanging then hang them all. Dont be selective.

I agree with you.....There should not be any discrimination in the name of religion....Criminal do not have any religion...be in Hindu or Muslims...Everyone should be punished..

I think Asaduddin is asking about those who have assasinated Rajiv Gandhi are not hanged and have already got the answer.

Rajiv Gandhi assassination: Life sentence is like slow poison, convict must realise victim's pain, says SC | Zee News
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Thursday said that life sentence was like slow poison and a convict in jail must suffer and understand the pain of the victims.

Life sentence is like slow poison, convict must suffer and realise victim's pain,” said a five-judge Constitution bench hearing a case related to former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi's assassins, as per ANI.

The apex Court had asked the Centre yesterday if a Governor can take a decision over the mercy plea of any convict whose petition has been declined by the President.

The Supreme Court's ruling comes a day after Solicitor General Ranjit Kumar told a bench of five-judge Constitution Bench headed by Chief Justice HL Dattu that the mercy plea of the former PM Rajiv Gandhi's assassins was rejected by the President and also by the Governor (of Tamil Nadu).

So what was the mercy plea being argued by them now, he asked.

The bench was hearing the maintainability of the Centre's petition opposing Tamil Nadu government's decision to remit the life sentences and set free seven convicts in Rajiv assassination case.

The Supreme Court's ruling comes a day after Solicitor General Ranjit Kumar told a bench of five-judge Constitution Bench headed by Chief Justice HL Dattu that the mercy plea of the former PM Rajiv Gandhi's assassins was rejected by the President and also by the Governor (of Tamil Nadu).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom