What's new

Y-20 heavy transport aircraft News & Discussions

C-17 is an outdated transport aircraft. China has enough capacity to build a better new super transport plane

Could you please stop posting pure nonsense post!?? :hitwall::crazy:

Calling the C-17 outdated, demanding new super-duper transport planes and esp. proposing to built a floating 200,000 ton helicopter assault platform is so much beyond any logic and rationale.

Simply stop with this BS, such ideas are plain off-topic.

Could you please stop posting pure nonsense post!?? :hitwall::crazy:

Calling the C-17 outdated, demanding new super-duper transport planes and esp. proposing to built a floating 200,000 ton helicopter assault platform is so much beyond any logic and rationale.

Simply stop with this BS, such ideas are plain off-topic.
He is flying vietnamese flag, I think he is just trying to come here and mess up. Strong action need to taken if another round of nonsense spew again from him.

Does NOT matter if he/she is flying Vietnam Flag or any other nation Flag.

If his/her posting support PRC, then all PDF Chinese members
SHALL click the (THANKS) button to support & lift his/her
attitude of helping PRC.

But, 95% of PDF Chinese are so short sighted and extremely foolish and LAZY
in examining the underlying content of the his/her posting.

And only judging the posters based on their Flag.

No wonder, everywhere around the world, PRC and
Chinese people are always losing the Public Relation battle.

Majority of PDF Chinese are always foolishly destroying so many Goodwill
shown by other nation posters who support PRC.

My last post on this issue.
Back to the Y-20 topic.

I can only strongly oppose this post since I really don't se how posting stupid ideas, BS and fake news could benefit the Chinese standing since they are quality-wise like all these Indian announcements of Tejas Mk.2, Orca or even AMCA.:crazy:

Last edited:
Does NOT matter if he/she is flying Vietnam Flag or any other nation Flag.

If his/her posting support PRC, then all PDF Chinese members
SHALL click the (THANKS) button to support & lift his/her
attitude of helping PRC.

But, 95% of PDF Chinese are so short sighted and extremely foolish and LAZY
in examining the underlying content of the his/her posting.

And only judging the posters based on their Flag.
:hitwall: :hitwall:

No wonder, everywhere around the world, PRC and
Chinese people are always losing the Public Relation battle.

Majority of PDF Chinese are always foolishly destroying so many Goodwill
shown by other nation posters who support PRC.

@zhxy

My last post on this issue.
Back to the Y-20 topic.
What kind post to say thing like this!
Which member behaves like that???

For me, a stupid post remains stupid, whatever flag he may wave around. And posting some dumb thing, something not realistic is not wanted here. I don't want to see a fantasy imaginary land here, regardless one's color or inclination.

For me, thing must be realistic, factual. And I do believe many Chinese members here share the same principles, that it can't belong to a fantasy land, of laughing stock.

You are not new here, wonder how can you post such silly lines above and made such wide, bold and striking accusation.

Heavy airlifters are never too big. Imagine if China has dozen aircrafts the size of AN-225 and there's war happens to ally. China could easily deploy fighters, tanks, SAMs etc over 6000NM away quickly equipped that country defenses against powerful invader like US.

AN-124 or C-5B, you could see fighters having to squuezed through tight interior compartment compared to AN-225 that has ample space. Having airlifters of both sizes are good anyway.

The Y20, yes they could still upgrade its engines to carry heavier cargo in future.

An-225 is simply too big and heavy for most of the airport to handle. It can only landed in few designated airport to unload cargo. It need extremely long runaway to take off. Not a very good things from a military point of view. Even An-124 and C-5 are considered too big and very expensive to operate. That is why IL-476/76 and C-17 are the workhorse for Russia and USAF.

Same can be say for Y-20 for China. If China need a An-124 or C-5, it will be in limited numbers.

in Pakistan
upload_2020-4-24_20-49-8.png

An-225 is simply too big and heavy for most of the airport to handle. It can only landed in few designated airport to unload cargo. It need extremely long runaway to take off. Not a very good things from a military point of view. Even An-124 and C-5 are considered too big and very expensive to operate. That is why IL-476/76 and C-17 are the workhorse for Russia and USAF.

Same can be say for Y-20 for China. If China need a An-124 or C-5, it will be in limited numbers.

Need some bigger ones to show off.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom