What's new

Y-20 heavy transport aircraft News & Discussions

Can You stay on topic ?? ... and why do You always try to derail a certain question with an issue far off.

Give me just one reliable source, that mentions the Y-20 uses the WS-18 or at least the WS-18 is ready, certified and in production.

All Your H-6K and H-8 (plain wrong by the way) comments are irrelevant even more since You are twisting words again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I try it again, since more than one question seem to confuse You:

1. Name one reliable source, that mentions the Y-20 uses the WS-18 !

upload_2017-6-24_21-31-24.jpeg

upload_2017-6-24_21-31-45.jpeg

upload_2017-6-24_21-32-2.jpeg

upload_2017-6-24_21-32-15.jpeg

So given by the first image there are at least three Y-20As.

Qionglai Airport, May 1, 2017
邛崃机场,2017年5月1号。咦,中间那架Y-20A怎么不见了??[二哈] 另:附上一张武汉某机场5月27号的GE卫星图,品质比TS的图要好一些。
6JqmeRV.jpg

Last edited:
Qionglai Airport, May 1, 2017
邛崃机场,2017年5月1号。咦,中间那架Y-20A怎么不见了??[二哈] 另:附上一张武汉某机场5月27号的GE卫星图,品质比TS的图要好一些。
6JqmeRV.jpg

P92e59M.jpg

Wuhan airport May 27

The last photo is IL-78 Midas

The last photo is IL-78 Midas

:no: No, surely not !!

@grey boy 2's image (at least the one You quoted with 2 aircraft) are taken at Qionglai, where the 4th Division equipped with Y-20As is based, also both are dark grey in camo and lack the typical IFR-pods ... which You can clearly see - if You take care for details :devil:- in the other image showing three aircraft in light grey camo.

Il-78 3x vs 2x Y-20A.jpg

:no: No, surely not !!

@grey boy 2's image (at least the one You quoted with 2 aircraft) are taken at Qionglai, where the 4th Division equipped with Y-20As is based, also both are dark grey in camo and lack the typical IFR-pods ... which You can clearly see - if You take care for details :devil:- in the other image showing three aircraft in light grey camo.

View attachment 406365
What nonsense are you talking about? I did say last photo. Dont tell me you dont even know what last photo mean scanning from top to bottom?

Are you just for the sake of rebuking without with even bother read and see carefully?

What nonsense are you talking about? I did say last photo. Dont tell me you dont even know what last photo mean scanning from top to bottom?

Are you just for the sake of rebuking without with even bother read and see carefully?

I know You are well known for ranting, twisting words and being ignorant but now You are even proving that You are arrogant to the best (or Beast) :D!!!

Your post #940 clearly quoted the last image posted in this thread as a direct quote of the last image posted by @grey boy 2 (aka post #939), which is clearly labeled "Qionglai Airport, May 1, 2017" and replied "The last photo is IL-78 Midas", which is wrong !

Just go back and look:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/y-20...-news-discussions.231628/page-63#post-9604976

The issue is that You replied in a quote without taking-out the Y-20 image, so that in a direct quote - esp. after grey boy 2 edited his post - the Il-78-part is no longer visible. Once again: If You want to explain something and even more avoid certain misunderstandings take care that You only quote the important part ...

So don't try again blinded by Your arrogance to twist.

Deino

Last edited:
I know You are well known for ranting, twisting words and being ignorant but now You are even proving that You are arrogant to the best (or Beast) :D!!!

Your post #940 clearly quoted the last image posted in this thread as a direct quote of the last image posted by @grey boy 2 (aka post #939), which is clearly labeled "Qionglai Airport, May 1, 2017" and replied "The last photo is IL-78 Midas", which is wrong !

Just go back and look:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/y-20...-news-discussions.231628/page-63#post-9604976

The issue is that You replied in a quote without taking-out the Y-20 image, so that in a direct quote - esp. after grey boy 2 edited his post - the Il-78-part is no longer visible. Once again: If You want to explain something and even more avoid certain misunderstandings take care that You only quote the important part ...

So don't try again blinded by Your arrogance to twist.

Deino
I take the this as a personal attack. Please bother to see what I quote. I don't care whether greyboy edit or what ever. My comment of last of Midas still valid on the time of I am posting. Where your useless personal rant is irrelevant to to my reference other than trying to tarnish my reputation.

It's more of your twisting and arrogant that trying to misled reader of my impression. Maybe you are a moderator and you think you are a step above others and start abusing your power?

@waz @Shotgunner51

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom