What's new

Y-20 heavy transport aircraft News & Discussions

Don't get me wrong and it's not the information itself I doubt but the image.
Much too often we have seen true reports "spiced" up by faked images - just remember that alleged FC-31.V2-images psed from that airshow model !? - and they even more likely appear the longer the hiatus between good & interesting images is.

As such I think it is not reprehensible to be cautious ...

Deino

This is absolutely true.

Information we have now:

1. Y-20 entered service today and the ceremony was held in CFTE.
2. A rehearsal was also held in Qionglai. There is a high probability that there will be another ceremony and media coverage tomorrow.

Last edited:
older images ...

Y-20 1.jpg

Y-20 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the one offensive and dare to shoot back at me? I just post photo and never say new and what did you post?

But aren't these old images ??ß

What is the meaning of those words? Did the forum say we can't post old photo? Who is being offensive? Get your facts, right! You mean moderator can anyhow twist words and accuse of others?

If your reply is just saying those are old photo, I am fine. But why do you need to questioning it?

Dude, calm down. I agree with Deino. I liked your post precisely because I thought that these are new photos. Posts are always seen in context, not isolated. Right now we are all talking about the induction of Y 20, and expecting photos from there. When someone posts photos during such time, the natural and logical instinct is to assume that new photos are being posted.

It is all about the context.

Hmmm; found at the CDF ... not sure if an old one, but it has at least no CFTE serial and the poster is usually highly reliable.

Y-20 service introduction 4. Div - 15.6.16 - 4 maybe.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom