What's new

Y-20 heavy transport aircraft News & Discussions

Why are you entertaining an Indian false flagger....... by the way...... just an FYI, be very careful ridiculing Pakistan, friend or no friend, you don't want to be on our bad side either...............
Whether a false flagger or not. I am here long enough and there are indeed a group of Pakistanis forumers who are very ignorant of Chinese.

I want to see how Y-20 smoke as proclaim by some?

Whether a false flagger or not. I am here long enough and there are indeed a group of Pakistanis forumers who are very ignorant of Chinese.

The smog is covering up for the smoke lol btw here are some Screen caps
upload_2016-4-24_20-20-40.png

upload_2016-4-24_20-21-28.png

If it was 1990s i would not have been complaining about smoke and stuff but the potential the Chinese have they could have done much better in the engine sector.I guess it will take another decade for the Chinese to come par with Pratt and Whitney or Rolls Royce Level of today.
I am no whiner I appreciate what is good, the aircraft looks amazing but the engines look straight from 1990's Il-76.

The smog is covering up for the smoke lol btw here are some Screen caps
View attachment 301835
View attachment 301836
If it was 1990s i would not have been complaining about smoke and stuff but the potential the Chinese have they could have done much better in the engine sector.I guess it will take another decade for the Chinese to come par with Pratt and Whitney or Rolls Royce Level of today.
I am no whiner I appreciate what is good, the aircraft looks amazing but the engines look straight from 1990's Il-76.
You sure are quite ignorant. That engine shown is D-30KP-2 and that demo is done in 2014. Do you really what I am talking about? Now is 2016 and the operational engine for Y-20 will be WS-18A.

Even so, D-30KP-2 is consider one of the engine that smoke very little. The video I post proves that. Throughout the whole flight demo, there is no smoke for Y-20. I think you are just fault finding for no reason.

As if you can? You what? Bragging or day dream? :lol:

Loser get lost. You are good for nothing :D
I can make an equally ridiculing reply but i have some respect for ya lot and i want to stay that way.
You sure are quite ignorant. That engine shown is D-30KP-2 and that demo is done in 2014. Do you really what I am talking about? Now is 2016 and the operational engine for Y-20 will be WS-18A.
That is Good.however the vid you posted was also from 2k14 :big_boss:,so yeah got it.

No need to create the tirade against the whole Pakistan just because of few ignorant members.

BTW, the finalized version will be the Y-20 with the WS-20, and its takeoff capability will be increased by 10%.

another "will" made me confusing. I am keen to see Y-20 with all 4 domestic engines and a clear view at its interior

Hey ... seems as it there are now 4 Y-20 (IMO even five but only four spotted here) at the CFTE + is seems also as if the Il-76LL has now four WS-20 fitted ?

Deino

Y-20 4x + Il-76LL WS-20 + ... - 31.3.16.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom