What's new

XXXX: Wikileaks on Russia's Concerns with Pakistan's nukes: kidnaping!

Meaningless

Original Statment:

Wrong! To "imply" is just to "imply something" not truth!

and

Your quoted one:

Now you know meaning of propaganda! Good, good. Kid is learning fast!

^ Solomon strikes me as a person who has already made his mind up when he makes a post there is no point debating with this guy. He is only here to pontificate.

So you don't care if someone kidnaps, kills, or subverts Pakistani nuclear scientists and technicians. Your position is clear. Thank you and goodbye!

We will care them own so you have no business here. Start to protect from your own country and then step out to tell some thing what to do.

Russia is FAR from being in a position to comment on such an internal matter --especially on this particular topic!!

Definition of IMPLY
transitive verb
obsolete : enfold, entwine
: to involve or indicate by inference, association, or necessary consequence rather than by direct statement
I use "imply" just like the dictionary does. You have expanded its meaning to include statements you can't find a basis for. So "to imply" and "to accuse" are not the same thing in my language, but they are in yours. Is that what it is like for most Pakistanis?

Russia is FAR from being in a position to comment on such an internal matter --especially on this particular topic!!
Can you list past situations when Russia' nuclear personnel were threatened?

Start to protect from your own country and then step out to tell some thing what to do.
Yes, that is what has been done. I think the Russians want to expand U.S.-Pakistan cooperation to protect Pakistan's nuclear weapons to protecting its nuclear personnel as well.

Yes, that is what has been done. I think the Russians want to expand U.S.-Pakistan cooperation to protect Pakistan's nuclear weapons to protecting its nuclear personnel as well.

Ah ha, So that is what the real motive behind the Russians making such noises , are..!
Or might it be the case of Russians trying to loose some heat on the Iranian Nuclear Plants Enriching tons of unsafe Uranium ...!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom