You do not understand what I mean,
I am more concerned HAN culture,
Do not belittle others.

Kimono, hanbok swept the world,
HANFU needed to recover.

You can see,
"# 191" thread off-topic,
As a foreigner (he did not dare to identify themselves),
They often prevent from Chinese culture.

For me,
Only in mainland China HAN chinese,
Including Miao Zang Uighur(except traitors),
Is my compatriots.

@Ahiska

This guy is going into fantasy land. He just claimed that "Kimono" (japanese clothing) and "Hanbok" (Korean clothing) have "swept the world".

I do not see anyone outisde of Japan or Korea wearing these clothes.

@sayina2012 if you are going to make claims like these which are way off topic, create your own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ahiska

This guy is going into fantasy land. He just claimed that "Kimono" (japanese clothing) and "Hanbok" (Korean clothing) have "swept the world".

I do not see anyone outisde of Japan or Korea wearing these clothes.

@sayina2012 if you are going to make claims like these which are way off topic, create your own thread.
I find him/her really interesting i have my little moments with the quotes of him/her because how ridicioulus they mostly are.

Can somebody make this sayina2012 shutt up? Please.

I can't believe this thread is still going on

@Hu Songshan

As you can see from the above posts the thread has gone way off topic again. sayina2012 keeps on going on about clothing and Manchus and he isn't listening to our suggestion of opening another thread.

Never expect a word with sense from those 蝗蟲.

Please make an exception, that "皇漢" sayina2012 is spreading racism and rumors. It is a must to let these people knows how foolish they are.

Don't respond to him. Ask the mods to delete his posts, report them. If he keeps on going off topic since the mod already warned him he will get an infraction.

If someone praises Tsarist Russia ruled Kazakhstan,
When you wear the Kazakh traditional clothing,
They abuse,
How would you do?
So, you should understand my thoughts.

Silk is our HAN ancestors invented,
Symbol of Asian civilizations,
make cheongsam with leaves,
Is the ancient cheongsam。
Cheongsam is just a small episode,
Definitely not the main theme.

thread off topic,
Finally, I hope Uighur good luck,
Like us,
They just want their own lives,
You cannot compare the Manchus with Tsarist Russia.
They are totally different the Manchus did something for China where the Tsarist Russia brought nothing but destruction in the Turkic states.

You cannot compare the Manchus with Tsarist Russia.
They are totally different the Manchus did something for China where the Tsarist Russia brought nothing but destruction in the Turkic states.

Mongolia Zhungeer,Was completely massacred.
How do you think?
This is just tip of the iceberg.
Now in Mongolia,
A lot of people hate "chinese",
They set up Nazi organizations,
In fact, they hate is not "us", but "they."

I read a lot of old paintings,
Our ancestors were very elegant,
Clothing is very beautiful, luxurious,
Modern kimono hanbok still mimic those ancient pattern,

Why, our ancestors in the Qing Dynasty, become ugly, funny,
Ridiculed by foreigners,
I do not believe is voluntary.

Mongolia Zhungeer,Was completely massacred.
How do you think?
This is just tip of the iceberg

I read a lot of old paintings,
Our ancestors were very elegant,
Clothing is very beautiful, luxurious,
Modern kimono hanbok still mimic those ancient pattern,

Why, our ancestors in the Qing Dynasty, become ugly, funny,
Ridiculed by foreigners,
I do not believe is voluntary.

Believe me a chinese dinasty wouldnt be so different from the Qing dinasty they would also be ridiculed by foreigners.

Believe me a chinese dinasty wouldnt be so different from the Qing dinasty they would also be ridiculed by foreigners.

You say these "foreigners",
Only Japanese, Korean understand
Westerners can not tell, discrimination against Asians.

Japanese can easily see the difference,
They respected the ancient Chinese,
After the demise of the Ming Dynasty called "ZHINA" (meaning, not qualified called China).

Korean also know,
But because of the Korean War,
In the Korean drama,
Ming Dynasty officials were deliberately dressed as MChu,
But Korean officials have to wear HANFU (my avatar style)
Point out that we are barbarians

Hey @Hu Songshan : Bro can't some of the Hui Muslims talk to the Uighurs & rationally talk to them how Islam doesn't allow terrorism as a means of getting one's voice heard ?

I was reading up on Hu Songshan (your namesake) & he sounds like a very progressive Muslim Intellectual....we, in Pakistan, sure as hell could use someone like him ! :)

Hey @Hu Songshan : Bro can't some of the Hui Muslims talk to the Uighurs & rationally talk to them how Islam doesn't allow terrorism as a means of getting one's voice heard ?

I was reading up on Hu Songshan (your namesake) & he sounds like a very progressive Muslim Intellectual....we, in Pakistan, sure as hell could use someone like him ! :)

This attacks are ethnically motivated not because of Islam those many/less uyghurs dont feel that they are chinese and want an independant turkic uyghur country.

This attacks are ethnically motivated not because of Islam those many/less uyghurs dont feel that they are chinese and want an independant turkic uyghur country.

@Armstrong

The first separatist activities were started by Jadidist inspired intellectuals like Sabit Damulla Abdulbaki and the Bughra brothers. Go look up the Jadidist movement in central asia. They advocated Pan Turkism and the separatists that set up tthe First East Turkestan Republic (Committee for National Revolution) were Pan Turkic and against non Turkic Muslims like the Hui. They tried mixing Islamism with Pan Turkism (the name of their republic was Islamic Republic of East Turkestan) and implemented both sharia and policies against non Turkic peoples. Abdullah Bughra beat several Christian Swedes and then they massacred both Han and Hui civilians at Kizil.

The only thing they accomplished was pissing off both non Muslims and Non Turkic Muslims. Their Republic was crushed and their leaders were executed or driven away by the Hui who then retook control of the region.

They didn't use the word "Uyghur" or even think of themselves as Uyghur because that name was given by the Soviets in 1921 at the Tashkent conference. The Uyghurs were an ancient Turkic confederation 1,200 years ago and their modern descendants are the Buddhist Yugurs of Gansu. The soviets stole the name from them, and applied it to the Turkic people in the Tarim but they are descended from the Karluks.

The name "Uyghur" was introduced into Xinjiang by the puppet Soviet governor Sheng Shicai. The Soviets created a puppet Uyghur Nationalist movement under Ehmetjan Qasim who was a member of the Soviet Communist party. They attacked China in the Ili Rebellion in 1944 and set up the Second East Turkestan Republic with Soviet help. However they still declared Islam the state religion even though they were communists and Soviet puppets.

China sent Hui and Salar (Turkic Muslims) to fight against the Soviets and their Uyghur allies.

Now since China adopted the Soviet names for ethnic classification, so it has drilled the (erroneous) name Uyghur into common usage and probably nobody is going to ever correct it.

Mixing religion with ethnic nationalism is retarded. The ETIM terrorists are still mixing "Uyghur" nationalism and Islamism. If people want to be Islamist they should be Islamist without any nationalism, or if they want to be nationalist they should not be Islamist.

Anyway all the trouble started when this state was abolished. I believe if this was still in place there wouldn't be any problems or rebellions. The Kumul Khans were the descendants of the Chagatais, who were the traditional monarchs of the Uyghur's ancestors. The Khans were vassals to the Chinese government and they controlled a semi autonomous state. The Khans were very loyal to China and the last one was obsessed with Chinese things. After the Khanate was abolished by the pro Soviet governor, the Pan Turkic jadists took advantage of the chaos to revolt and establish the First East Turkestan Republic.

Kumul Khanate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Armstrong

The first separatist activities were started by Jadidist inspired intellectuals like Sabit Damulla Abdulbaki and the Bughra brothers. Go look up the Jadidist movement in central asia. They advocated Pan Turkism and the separatists that set up tthe First East Turkestan Republic (Committee for National Revolution) were Pan Turkic and against non Turkic Muslims like the Hui. They tried mixing Islamism with Pan Turkism (the name of their republic was Islamic Republic of East Turkestan) and implemented both sharia and policies against non Turkic peoples. Abdullah Bughra beat several Christian Swedes and then they massacred both Han and Hui civilians at Kizil.

The only thing they accomplished was pissing off both non Muslims and Non Turkic Muslims. Their Republic was crushed and their leaders were executed or driven away by the Hui who then retook control of the region.

They didn't use the word "Uyghur" or even think of themselves as Uyghur because that name was given by the Soviets in 1921 at the Tashkent conference. The Uyghurs were an ancient Turkic confederation 1,200 years ago and their modern descendants are the Buddhist Yugurs of Gansu. The soviets stole the name from them, and applied it to the Turkic people in the Tarim but they are descended from the Karluks.

The name "Uyghur" was introduced into Xinjiang by the puppet Soviet governor Sheng Shicai. The Soviets created a puppet Uyghur Nationalist movement under Ehmetjan Qasim who was a member of the Soviet Communist party. They attacked China in the Ili Rebellion in 1944 and set up the Second East Turkestan Republic with Soviet help. However they still declared Islam the state religion even though they were communists and Soviet puppets.

China sent Hui and Salar (Turkic Muslims) to fight against the Soviets and their Uyghur allies.

Now since China adopted the Soviet names for ethnic classification, so it has drilled the (erroneous) name Uyghur into common usage and probably nobody is going to ever correct it.

Mixing religion with ethnic nationalism is retarded. The ETIM terrorists are still mixing "Uyghur" nationalism and Islamism. If people want to be Islamist they should be Islamist without any nationalism, or if they want to be nationalist they should not be Islamist.

Anyway all the trouble started when this state was abolished. I believe if this was still in place there wouldn't be any problems or rebellions. The Kumul Khans were the descendants of the Chagatais, who were the traditional monarchs of the Uyghur's ancestors. The Khans were vassals to the Chinese government and they controlled a semi autonomous state. The Khans were very loyal to China and the last one was obsessed with Chinese things. After the Khanate was abolished by the pro Soviet governor, the Pan Turkic jadists took advantage of the chaos to revolt and establish the First East Turkestan Republic.

Kumul Khanate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This person is one of the reasons of the violance in eastern turkestan Jin Shuren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom