What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Why is there a Filipino low life troll in this thread. Zero_wing, go away!

This is a Chinese domestic problem.

U.S. has its share of doing so and Arab countries have their shares as well.

Who funds terrorism ALL around the world...!!!
Al-Dajjal = The Zionist-controlled-America & her pet dogs, who else...

Funding is just a small fraction of all the activities they are indulged in. They actively plan attacks, supply explosives/devices or training to make them, employ handlers & intermediaries. They come up with indirect ways to avoid detection of course. One would be fool to take a puppet as actual perpetrator without looking who's behind the scene. They even make their agents fake a conversion to islam & then commit criminal act disguised as a convert-muslim... Like Adam Gadahn is one example of many... Also a CIA agent arrested in Pakistan who faked conversion to islam & married a Pakistani lady then opened a security agency & was hiring ex-Army personnel & using them for terrorist attacks on military installations...

@ephone & cnleio ,,, ur agencies & government ppl know it's America-&-Co but such things are not said publicly for whatever reasons...

Watch links here to get an idea...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...muslim-bias-mainstream-media.html#post4343738

-
-
-

Look what CIA's Graham Fuller said about sponsoring terrorism in China using name of Islam... & how he sponsored criminals in Turkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFhBrMaMsc

Also hear it from horse's mouth... CIA\FBI themselves carrying out terror attacks inside US & elsewhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2VpfUqRoo

youtube.com/watch?v=RRaezLTU2a0

Correct they are involved too. Actually when I write "US-&-Co" or "US-&-her-pet-dogs" i mean governments & agencies of countries like UK india etc... "Zionist-slave" is what I call US government-&-agencies...

Last edited by a moderator:
They are allied to TTP (Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan), who are fighting against the Pakistani army.

Not just TTP, every type of terrorist group like Haqqani network operates from North Waziristan.

You see, idiot like you just do not know when to quit.

Where did I say: "moderate mean: non religious Muslims who don't pray"??? Just show me the reference???

Your mind must be twisted hitting by thunder or simply just is dumb due to hard birth.

I cannot deal with stupid people.

No, you are a rotten liar. You first bullshitted and lied that there were Muslim rebellions during the Ming dynasty. Then you started pulling more **** out of your *** and lied again, claiming that the Qing dynasty suppressed and butchered "fundamentalist" "radical" Muslims.

I got news for you dumbass, the definition of fundamentalist just means someone who follows all the rules of their religious scriptures. It doesn't mean anything more than that. It doesn't mean terrorist.

The Qing dynasty used mullahs to rule Xinjiang. They enforced sharia on the Muslim population, including the veil. All of the Muslim Generals who served in the Qing army were strict fundamentalists. They prayed five times a day. They followed all teachings of their religion.

When the Xinjiang was under the warlord Yang Zengxin's control, he knew how to deal with the population. He enforced the strictest and oldest version of Islam in Xinjiang. He warned them that the Soviet Russians were godless and would mislead them. Yang had experience working with Muslims who were serving in the Qing army during the 1895 rebellion. He enforced rule by mullahs, Islamic education, and cut off the province from modern reformist influences.

The Uyghur separatist Jadidists were in fact modernists who wanted to reform Islam, challenge the traditional Mullahs and introduce modern ideas. Yang cracked down hard on the modernists, arrested them and enforced traditional hardcore Islam on the population to prevent separatism. The Hui Muslim Daotai Ma Shaowu killed PRO SOVIET Uyghur separatists after they rioted.

All of the Hui, Salar, and Dongxiang Generals in the Ming, Qing, and Republic of China army were hardcore, fundamentalist religious Muslims. They believed in whatever sect they practiced by it Khufiyya Sufism or just Sunni. Those KMT Hui funded the building of mosques and religious schools. And they cracked down hard on Uyghur separatists. They used torture and brutal methods against the Soviet backed Communist Uyghur separatists led by Ehmetjan Qasim.

The Qing did not kill people for being fundamentalist or religious. They killed people of ALL religions for being rebels and separatists. They banned just the Jahriyya Sufi sect while ordinary Sunnis and Khufiyya Sufis were allowed to practice their religion. The Jahriyya believed in absolute loyalty to their sect leader who was viewed as infallible and like a prophet. The others did not believe in that nonsense.

Some of the biggest Qing Generals fighting during the Xinhai Revolution were Hui like Ma Anliang and Ma Qi. The Hui Bai Chongxi was on the revolutionaries side.

By the way dumbass, polygamy used to be practiced by everyone in China.

They are allied to TTP (Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan), who are fighting against the Pakistani army.

Did you know Pakistan had an arrangement with TTP to implement Sharia in FATA areas?
Do you know Imran Khan wants to negotiate with TTP to find permanent solution to terrorist problems in Pakistan?

These Islamic terrorists are no friends to none. They have some level of soft corner towards you not because they believe your religion is right...it is only because they need you, ..but once they are done with their targets..next target would be YOU..no matter what, whether you believe it or not...atheists, communists, dharmic religion people are the foremost enemies for these Islamists...in the end, they will believe in Allah..not in your dharmic religion...

What is the problem with pan-turkism i dont want to kill anyone and i also hate no one.
But pan-turkism is for me the unity of turkic people when the uyguhrs want to be with china i dont have a problem with that but please dont demonise it.

I read about the manchu and i also read that they did great things for china.
Are they general liked in china or is someone like sayina the majority i hope not....

Of course they are liked in China. Many leaders have been Manchu and there are celebrities, CEOs, politicians, chefs, musicians, writers and all levels of society's spectrum who are also Manchu ethnicity. My friend if you would like I can even give you some famous examples and you can look these Chinese up. The Manchus are just another ethnicity of the Chinese nation so how can the average Chinese (no matter what ethnicity) hate a part that makes up the whole? It is only the western haters of communism and China's rise that makes it seem like it is ethnicity vs ethnicity in China. Just because the tiny countries in Europe have been based on ethnicity for hundreds of years does not mean that large countries like China, India, and Russia cannot have multiple ethnicities as citizens...

Of course they are liked in China. Many leaders have been Manchu and there are celebrities, CEOs, politicians, chefs, musicians, writers and all levels of society's spectrum who are also Manchu ethnicity. My friend if you would like I can even give you some famous examples and you can look these Chinese up. The Manchus are just another ethnicity of the Chinese nation so how can the average Chinese (no matter what ethnicity) hate a part that makes up the whole? It is only the western haters of communism and China's rise that makes it seem like it is ethnicity vs ethnicity in China. Just because the tiny countries in Europe have been based on ethnicity for hundreds of years does not mean that large countries like China, India, and Russia cannot have multiple ethnicities as citizens...

I dont really think you can compare russia and china because russia is known to almost genocide tiny caucasian nations.
But china is quite different.

Of course they are liked in China.

Hong Kong people Like that?
Who does not know, Hong Kong Film vilify them into zombies.

Ancestors left us living space,shanghai,tianjin,shandong,wuchang(My hometown, also expelled QING revolutionary sites) Many Rent,And HONGKONG Taiwan, Macau, the Diaoyu Islands, Ha Salin Islands, have been Hateful ceded, it is our China ming territory,。
Brutal rule civilization,Is a tragedy.

Until today, we still pay for their actions,
We work hard for economic development,
Compensate for the gap and the West.
Chinese people want to revive the glory of HAN TANG,
Shameful QING been cast aside,
In foreign forum,
Actually it was to defend them.

I dont really think you can compare russia and china because russia is known to almost genocide tiny caucasian nations.
But china is quite different.

(v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc3NjkxNzU2.html)
Your television broadcast some programs,
About Uighur piracy Kazakh songs.

A new song out,
Will soon be copied,
AND change the author's name,
Kazakh singer was very angry, but can not do anything

Uyghur doing business in Hubei,
Often carry Player
While playing the song while working,
Does this mean that good songs,
Are Kazakh song?

Your television broadcast some programs,
About Uighur piracy Kazakh songs.

A new song out,
Will soon be copied,
AND change the author's name,
Kazakh singer was very angry, but can not do anything

Uyghur doing business in Hubei,
Often carry Player
While playing the song while working,
Does this mean that good songs,
Are Kazakh song?
Not really they are khazak songs who are sung in the uyghur language they dont really copy it because the kazakh and uyghur language are not the same everyone would have known if it were a kazakh song.

Back
Top Bottom