What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Not really they are khazak songs who are sung in the uyghur language they dont really copy it because the kazakh and uyghur language are not the same everyone would have known if it were a kazakh song.

(v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc3NjkxNzU2.html)
They played a few songs,
As evidence,
I have one heard on the street (Uighur version).

The Soviet Union, now Russia's pop music is also very westernized,
The Westernization of the songs are fast,
Central Asia has maintained a traditional song,
I sometimes upload Kazakhstan (Uighur Version) song to the community to share.

(v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc3NjkxNzU2.html)
They played a few songs,
As evidence,
I have one heard on the street (Uighur version).

The Soviet Union, now Russia's pop music is also very westernized,
The Westernization of the songs are fast,
Central Asia has maintained a traditional song,
I sometimes upload Kazakhstan (Uighur Version) song to the community to share.

Interesting and i like traditional music

Can you dumbass stop follow my comments???

I do not need a barking dog following me.

As for fundamentalist muslims, now it refers a.k.a. to those islam extremists and terrorists.

If you prefer purely literature meaning, maybe you should look for the meaning of "comrade" today and its meaning of yesterday, and that transformation may help you to understand time does change.

Just fxxk off.

No, you are a rotten liar. You first bullshitted and lied that there were Muslim rebellions during the Ming dynasty. Then you started pulling more **** out of your *** and lied again, claiming that the Qing dynasty suppressed and butchered "fundamentalist" "radical" Muslims.

I got news for you dumbass, the definition of fundamentalist just means someone who follows all the rules of their religious scriptures. It doesn't mean anything more than that. It doesn't mean terrorist.

The Qing dynasty used mullahs to rule Xinjiang. They enforced sharia on the Muslim population, including the veil. All of the Muslim Generals who served in the Qing army were strict fundamentalists. They prayed five times a day. They followed all teachings of their religion.

When the Xinjiang was under the warlord Yang Zengxin's control, he knew how to deal with the population. He enforced the strictest and oldest version of Islam in Xinjiang. He warned them that the Soviet Russians were godless and would mislead them. Yang had experience working with Muslims who were serving in the Qing army during the 1895 rebellion. He enforced rule by mullahs, Islamic education, and cut off the province from modern reformist influences.

The Uyghur separatist Jadidists were in fact modernists who wanted to reform Islam, challenge the traditional Mullahs and introduce modern ideas. Yang cracked down hard on the modernists, arrested them and enforced traditional hardcore Islam on the population to prevent separatism. The Hui Muslim Daotai Ma Shaowu killed PRO SOVIET Uyghur separatists after they rioted.

All of the Hui, Salar, and Dongxiang Generals in the Ming, Qing, and Republic of China army were hardcore, fundamentalist religious Muslims. They believed in whatever sect they practiced by it Khufiyya Sufism or just Sunni. Those KMT Hui funded the building of mosques and religious schools. And they cracked down hard on Uyghur separatists. They used torture and brutal methods against the Soviet backed Communist Uyghur separatists led by Ehmetjan Qasim.

The Qing did not kill people for being fundamentalist or religious. They killed people of ALL religions for being rebels and separatists. They banned just the Jahriyya Sufi sect while ordinary Sunnis and Khufiyya Sufis were allowed to practice their religion. The Jahriyya believed in absolute loyalty to their sect leader who was viewed as infallible and like a prophet. The others did not believe in that nonsense.

Some of the biggest Qing Generals fighting during the Xinhai Revolution were Hui like Ma Anliang and Ma Qi. The Hui Bai Chongxi was on the revolutionaries side.

By the way dumbass, polygamy used to be practiced by everyone in China.

What? oh please tell me then how your so filled with b.s chekwa

You call us chekwa, but remember, the name "Filipino" is itself an insult. It means you are still slaves to the Spanish. :omghaha:

@ephone you butt into threads about Islam or Muslims which have nothing to do with China, you then start insulting and spreading lies and now you tell me to **** off when I expose your lies? And another thing is your keyboard warrior complex, in which you constantly threaten violence behind the safety of your computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
And don't forget the Religious Support from Saudi Arabia and Turkey, The World Uyghur Youth Union also has organizations in Turkey.

Oneday China will make them pay back, im sure !

W020100625663840520736.jpg

2008102210492719c57.jpg

200978121818123.jpg

Turkey is not an Islamist country. It's just US wants to export the so called "moderate Islam" ideology to the ME which is created in Turkey. Actually if Turkey had no secular roots there wouldn't be any moderate Islam in here. Turkey wouldn't be any different than the ME. And it's the second time an Islamist party is elected (There was a military intervention against the first one) in Turkey. People vote for AKP because they believe if any other party is elected the economy will crash.

So if you want to do us and yourself a favor help us to get rid of this fundementalists and get back to our own secular roots. Because for us the story is way more depressing. Think of this like you the Chinese people live their avarage life and suddenly CPC decides to become Islamist. That was the shock and trauma we lived when we have first encountered with AKP.

You see, there are idiots who are like wandering dogs, barking this and that.

With such a dimwit brain, it is just so hard for it to understand human language.

It's too bad that only the head officer at the Chinese police station carried a handgun. All policemen should be given guns so that they could stop the terrorists more rapidly...

If a person getting beaten up is considered "genocide", I can point out many more instances of genocide in your country. However horrible someone getting beaten is, in your country beatings have been administered many times by both civilians and police. The boy is not dead or killed, but those people, like certain police in your country are mentally sick for beating up a child.

That incident also did not happen inside Xinjiang. For several decades, networks of criminals took Uyghur kids from Xinjiang to major cities on China's eastern coast and used them to pickpocket and steal from people in the streets. This kids was probably taken by a criminal gang to an eastern city and the people there assumed he was one of the pickpockets. This doesn't justify beating him up and making him cry but I assume whoever posted the video is trying to make it seem as though Han people are flooding into Uyghur cities and start beating up their kids which is false.

The problem i see with what everything happened there is because of the past.
There wouldnt be uyghur attacks anywhere if the CCP wouldnt have fucked up in the past look at inner mongolia nothing happens there because the CCP didnt violate them like the uyguhrs in the past.

English little enough,
Not too proficient.
China will soon overtake the United States,
They will learn Chinese language.
If it were not lies here,I do not care.

But you, whether ancient or modern,
Must learn other people's languages​​,
Nobody learn your language,
So that it disappears.

you are afraid to admit your identity,
But always manage our chinese affairs,
leading thread off topic.

Oh my godness, let us count how many nonsenses you have posted in such words:
You are posting posts (in horrible English) in a English forum and you dare to say that "English little enough"? You are the most arrogant, ignorant guy I have ever seen here. You are forcing the other members to understand your awful English and hurt our eyes and brain.

English is the MOST common languages in the world. It is the international language and also the official language of many developed countries such as Canada, Great Britain and Australia. Although China is indeed growing and Chinese language is getting more important yearly, do you really expect that they would give up their OWN language that easily in a few years? Within your pity life time? Do you really think that China can really overtakes the United States with moving a finger? Tell me my little big mouth ignorant 0.5 皇漢, In these common issues of welfare, living standard, Per-capital income, environmental protection, educational system, people's livelihood and democracy, which one of these topics is that China even better than the US, hmm? Your jokes and ignorance bring nothing but shames to Chinese people.
Besides, the ability of speaking basic English is an essential skill for international communication -just like chatting in this forum. Look at you, you can't even post a simple sentence in English correctly. I wonder what have you been doing at your school. You are either a freaking 差生 or a naive kid under 10 years old. Now that makes, you are a 差生, just like other 皇漢s. You people are losers at school and in society, the only way that can make you feel better is to worship those intangible, stupid, hilarious piece of clothing. That's right, you people are "clothing worshipers". You people worship a piece of freaking cloth and consider it as the freaking bloody God. That's the most hilarious joke in human history.
Also my mother language is Cantonese and it never disappeared. It is also the mother language of Macau, HK and half of oversea Chinese people. Once again your freaking ignorance has hurt our eyes.
What the heck does 'afraid to admit your identity' mean. I am a Chinese born in Macau, Macau is a Chinese territory and no doubt it has full of Chinese culture. 皇漢 has proved their ignorance and lack of logical thinking.
And stop being thief crying "thief", you are the one who brought the stupid topic Hanfu in this thread and spreading racism and rumors. You are the one who first started the freaking off-topic posts.
Gee, and I thought my English is bad before I have met you people.

你們這些拜衣教徒最喜歡散佈謠言地域攻擊隔網鑒族亂扣帽子了,
連簡單基本的英語也說不好的差生,也竟敢跑到英語網站犯賤,
散佈反華勢力的元清滿蒙非中國論,制造民族仇恨言論,免費給達賴熱比雞李登輝數錢,
真是徹頭徹尾的敗國賊.

English little enough,
Not too proficient.
China will soon overtake the United States,
They will learn Chinese language.
If it were not lies here,I do not care.

But you, whether ancient or modern,
Must learn other people's languages​​,
Nobody learn your language,
So that it disappears.

you are afraid to admit your identity,
But always manage our chinese affairs,
leading thread off topic.
No country will ever forget their easy language for such a hard language like chinese and you forget that more chinese learn english then any nationality in the world learn chinese.

@Hu Songshan graphic image?

Beyond the Pass: Economy, Ethnicity, and Empire in Qing Central Asia, 1759-1864 - James A. Millward - Google Books

Foreign tourists in Urumchi today sometimes complain that the city is "too Chinese" in comparison with the Central Asian atmosphere of southern Xinjiang; many believe Urumchi's East Turkestani culture has been erased by Han immigration and architecture. In fact, the Uyghur population and culture in the city today is a relatively recent feature, for Urumchi in its first decades in most respects resembled a north Chinese town, populated primarily by Tungans from Gansu and Shaanxi and Han from many Chinese provinces, in addition to the bannermen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/11/world/asia/11china.html?_r=0

The rioting broke out when the police tried to stop 1,000 Uighurs from holding a protest march over judicial discrimination. Uighurs went on a rampage, killing many Han civilians while fighting with security forces. That in turn prompted Han mobs to take up sticks and knives over the next few days and turn on Uighur civilians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/04/world/asia/04china.html

Mr. Xia’s journalism lecture, accompanied by a PowerPoint demonstration, included other examples of Xinhua’s handiwork, most notably coverage of ethnic rioting in the far west of China last summer that left nearly 200 people dead.

According to the transcript, Mr. Xia explained how Xinhua concealed the true horror of the unrest, during which the victims were mostly Han Chinese, for fear that it would set off violence beyond Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang region. Uighur rioters burned bus passengers alive, he told the class, and they raped women and decapitated children.

“Under those circumstances, it would have exacerbated ethnic conflicts if more photos were released,” he said.

No country will ever forget their easy language for such a hard language like chinese and you forget that more chinese learn english then any nationality in the world learn chinese.

Because of machine translation,
You do not understand what I mean,
I am more concerned HAN culture,
Do not belittle others.

Kimono, hanbok swept the world,
HANFU needed to recover.

You can see,
"# 191" thread off-topic,
As a foreigner (he did not dare to identify themselves),
They often prevent from Chinese culture.

For me,
Only in mainland China HAN chinese,
Including Miao Zang Uighur(except traitors),
Is my compatriots.

Back
Top Bottom