What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Sur, check out a 2011 article of an earlier incident, by the the People's Daily.

The People's Daily is the official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party.

Blood stains the Silk Road - People's Daily Online

The local government said religious extremists, led by militants and trained in overseas terrorist camps, were behind the attacks that targeted Han people.

"Captured suspects confessed that their leaders had earlier trained in Pakistan and joined the separatist East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM), the Kashi government said on its website.

The 18 Uyghur men who attacked the police station in Hotan were reported to have spoken with an accent unfamiliar in Xinjiang. They also were reported to have raised a "jihadist flag" on the roof of the station. The attacks in Kashi were said to be linked to terrorist groups in Pakistan.

They mention religion, Jihad, etc. multiple times. And your country as well.

Once again, the People's Daily is the official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party. Are you finished with your conspiracy theories yet?

Good video,u need to watch this. I call it's the Jihad in China XinJiang ... the BLUE Jihad flag ??? Okay officals call them r China XinJiang Jihad.
Someone pls upload this video to Youtube.com and title "China XinJiang Jihad (Blue Flag)". Ths !

[youku]XNTQ3NDM1OTYw[/youku]

Youku video link:China XinJiang Jihad

Of course in China XinJiang there'r Jihad and they using the Blue Jihad flag, they teaching their children shooting AK-47 and PKM, future prepare for killing in XinJiang. So China will fight against these fvcking "Blue flag" Jihad and kick them out.

Till US did not become victim of terrorism...US did not bother about it....Same goes with China...let them have some....:D

Good video of China XinJiang Jihad (the Blue Jihad Flag),u need to watch this.

I call it's the Jihad in China XinJiang ... the BLUE Jihad Flag ? Officals call them r China XinJiang Jihad.
Someone pls upload this video to Youtube.com and i will add youtube video link here. Ths !

Of course in China XinJiang there'r Jihad and they using the Blue Jihad flag, they teaching their children shooting AK-47 and PKM, future prepare for killing in XinJiang. :mod:

Sur, check out a 2011 article of an earlier incident, by the the People's Daily.

The People's Daily is the official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party.

Blood stains the Silk Road - People's Daily Online

They mention religion, Jihad, etc. multiple times. And your country as well.

Once again, the People's Daily is the official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party. Are you finished with your conspiracy theories yet?

@Chinese-Dragon;
China is seriously concerned about religion-based militancy. That has been the topic of discussions trilaterally with Russia and India as well as bilaterally with India recently. There is a reson for that; with the NATO and American draw-down in Afghanistan, the region is likely to erupt again. This affects China in two ways: firstly trouble on its door-step which is likely to spill-over into Xinjiang. Secondly the threat to Chinese economic interests in Afghanistan, which BTW is shared with India. Hence the parleys. The underlying basis for the discussions has been the inability of Pakistan to rein in all the major disruptive forces in Afghanistan and its seeming reluctance to control the ones that it can. Even the lines between those two categories has become so seriously blurred that nobody is able to make any kind of prognosis now.

Last edited by a moderator:
so apparently the 15 'civilian' are really semi/formal police force. they discovered a preparation hub full of terrorists and foiled a terrorist attempt to attack the community at the cost of their own lives. salute to them for their sacrifice.

my question is, what the heck is going on? terrorist attack in US, attempt attack in Canada, and now in China, did these terrorist receive their orders from the same organization?

Till US did not become victim of terrorism...US did not bother about it....Same goes with China...let them have some....:D

I hope you were laughing when Mumbai was attacked, and hope you will still laugh when another attack happens in India. Then we will see if you bother or not.

I hope you were laughing when Mumbai was attacked, and hope you will still laugh when another attack happens in India. Then we will see if you bother or not.

so apparently the 15 'civilian' are really semi/formal police force. they discovered a preparation hub full of terrorists and foiled a terrorist attempt to attack the community at the cost of their own lives. salute to them for their sacrifice.

my question is, what the heck is going on? terrorist attack in US, attempt attack in Canada, and now in China, did these terrorist receive their orders from the same organization?

Actually the guys who attacked Mumbai, china blocked restrictions vote on them in UNSC three times and only relented after Mumbai attacks.

Often one realises danger when it threatens them, thats the point my compatriot was making. No disprespect to the victims of this attack intended.

I dont know about me but so many in Pakistan and China were laughing that time...now it is my time :D

Good video of China XinJiang Jihad (the Blue Jihad Flag),u need to watch this.

I call it's the Jihad in China XinJiang ... the BLUE Jihad Flag ? Officals call them r China XinJiang Jihad.
Someone pls upload this video to Youtube.com and i will add youtube video link here. Ths !

Of course in China XinJiang there'r Jihad and they using the Blue Jihad flag, they teaching their children shooting AK-47 and PKM, future prepare for killing in XinJiang. :mod:

That's f-ing sad. Brainwashing and training kids to kill. China need to put stomp this before it gets out of control and terrorist starting targeting major cities in China. These kids deserved better.

Looks like Islam can't coexist with any other religion.

Actually the guys who attacked Mumbai, china blocked restrictions vote on them in UNSC three times and only relented after Mumbai attacks.

I hope these incidents at least make them realize the danger of jehadi terrorism. Strategic depth at the risk of supporting religious lunatics can come back to bite you, don't think we need any more example of that than what we are witnessing at the moment around our region.

That's f-ing sad. Brainwashing and training kids to kill. China need to put stomp this before it gets out of control and terrorist starting targeting major cities in China. These kids deserved better.

Looks like Islam can't coexist with any other religion.

Oh come on. Its a very very old movement. And may I remind you that these groups had tacit approval from the US.

video is so last week. and of course it is deplorable but they can only get away with it by capitalizing on some genuine grievances. i've always maintained that China needs to look after its Uighur populations' sensitivities better. from the communist perspective, materialism and economic development is all that matters. but for muslims this is useless if it costs them the ability to practice Islam in peace, without restriction. If you remove that grievance by force rather than understanding, and keep the province 'autonomous' only in name and not practice, then unfortunately such horrible exploitation would be harder to eradicate.

video is so last week. and of course it is deplorable but they can only get away with it by capitalizing on some genuine grievances. i've always maintained that China needs to look after its Uighur populations' sensitivities better. from the communist perspective, materialism and economic development is all that matters. but for muslims this is useless if it costs them the ability to practice Islam in peace, without restriction. If you remove that grievance by force rather than understanding, and keep the province 'autonomous' only in name and not practice, then unfortunately such horrible exploitation would be harder to eradicate.

This is a bit unfair. They have spent cash there. The problem is some vested interests who want to keep the pot boiling. US has also played a role in this.

Instead of blaming everything on one group, China must fight on all fronts. Spend money, fight and talk with some people and also monitor US activities.

Back
Top Bottom