What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Hundreds of educated european converts are in Syria right now, fighting the alawites.

There is an organised hate / brainwashing / militancy campaign run by your religious infrastructure around the world. Do you not see it? Do you not see all these robots repeating the same stuff like zombies? It is nothing to do with religion in theory, in practice the religion seems to live with it pretty comfortably, no?

I'm sure as a thinking muslim, you see the contradiction clearly?

In case of syria,the BRAINWASH has come from western media as they have been glorifying and supporting syrian rebels since it started.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/04/11/uk-syria-crisis-usa-idUKBRE93A16U20130411

No it has to with religion. These children who can't even spell their names properly are given these toys. why?

Same thing happened in Afghanistan in the 80s. Sadly, people do not talk about it.

US has always used these people as useful idiots to defeat Soviets and now may be China.
From the middle of the last century, US and some counties following US had supported new East Turkistan separatists, not 1980s.
From the beginning of the 20th century to the late 1940s, the old "East Turkistan" forces were in the instigation of foreign forces and support

All the biographies I've read so far, they were all indoctrinated and made into zombies at their mosque, not by watching CNN.

Exatly...
CNN doesn't have telepathic powers or mind control..same is the case of a cleric,they say things same as CNN..but it depends on the listener how he or she takes it in.

PRC has an obligation to look after its citizens. If your own citizens are standing up against you, it means they are not getting what they deserve. It is in PRC's own long term interest to allow freedom of religion and reforms in the XinJiang region,carry out economic development and create job opportunities. If PRC chooses the right of oppression,and not allowing its citizens their due rights, it is contradicting its own history.

PRC has an obligation to look after its citizens. If your own citizens are standing up against you, it means they are not getting what they deserve. It is in PRC's own long term interest to allow freedom of religion and reforms in the XinJiang region,carry out economic development and create job opportunities. If PRC chooses the right of oppression,and not allowing its citizens their due rights, it is contradicting its own history.

And how can we give more rights in Xinjiang when terrorist attacks keep happening?

That puts the government in an impossible position. If the government backs down, that just sends the message that terrorism is the right way to improve their rights.

Look, 10 out of 15 civilian casualty were Uyghurs, so it is not about the religion oppression, but a CIA plotted attack with the goal to derail the stability of China.

Those Muslims are lazy, they resent other Chinese because they are poor, but many of them are just sitting in front of their house everyday without doing anything. When they need money, they just form gangs to steal and loot around China, everywhere. Recently, there was "qiegao" incident best description of those people.

Don't believe me? If you have a chance, ask your Hui Muslim brothers to see their opinions. There are also many other Muslim group in China, including 1.5 million Kazakhs, we have no any problem with them.

If they continue to do so, we will surely have much tougher rule against Muslims.

Hundreds of educated european converts are in Syria right now, fighting the alawites.

There is an organised hate / brainwashing / militancy campaign run by your religious infrastructure around the world. Do you not see it? Do you not see all these robots repeating the same stuff like zombies? It is nothing to do with religion in theory, in practice the religion seems to live with it pretty comfortably, no?

I'm sure as a thinking muslim, you see the contradiction clearly?

Firstly, do not assume that I am a muslim.

Secondly, it starts from the uneducated class and when the society fails to curtail it it spreads across the societies.

Why is that many educated people are racists. The muslim countries have always towed the US line and promoted extremism in their own countries and continued it.

After 9/11, things changed but the years of indoctrination didn't just dissolve.

All of us who were called communist agents or pimps by US lackeys, warned that just to defeat the Soviets, a savage ideology is being used that would engulf everyone.

Those Muslims are lazy, they resent other Chinese because they are poor, but many of them are just sitting in front of their house everyday without doing anything. When they need money, they just form gangs to steal and loot around China, everywhere. Recently, there was "qiegao" incident best description of those people.

Don't believe me? If you have a chance, ask your Hui Muslim brothers to see their opinions. There are also many other Muslim group in China, including 1.5 million Kazakhs, we have no any problem with them.

If they continue to do so, we will surely have much tougher rule against Muslims.

Muslims have their own life style, it is ok for China if nobody wants to cause problems.

Now this thread will just succumb into another divide conquer tactic set by USA.

From the middle of the last century, US and some counties following US had supported new East Turkistan separatists, not 1980s.
From the beginning of the 20th century to the late 1940s, the old "East Turkistan" forces were in the instigation of foreign forces and support

I was comparing US strategies with the situation in China. Imperial powers, especially Britain and US have used extremism extensively. Insurgency needs a reason to survive and when they find it no matter what it is, it is used.

Look, 10 out of 15 civilian casualty were Uyghurs, so it is not about the religion oppression, but a CIA plotted attack with the goal to derail the stability of China.

I have friends who have visited Xinjiang a number of times to Kashgher and other areas and i also had a friend at University who was a Uyghur. Both of them had similar accounts of religious suppression and heavy handed behavior by the Chinese authorities. We Pakistanis are friends with China and its people and we wish to see no instability in PRC,but the solution lies with Beijing to introduce reforms and give its citizens their due rights. Lets assume CIA is at play,which is a possibility by all means. Why even give them the space to operate when you can eradicate most of the militancy by reforms and introducing the same level of infrastructure development and job creation we saw in other parts of China?

Nothing to do with religion. it is East Turkistan separatists

I was comparing US strategies with the situation in China. Imperial powers, especially Britain and US have used extremism extensively. Insurgency needs a reason to survive and when they find it no matter what it is, it is used.

The PRC government only wants the stability, now this attack caused 15 civilian casualty (10 Uyghurs, 3 Hans, 2 Mongolians).

I am still amazed how people can blame the Chinese government for this plotted attack, do they really believe that the Chinese government loves to kill its own citizens for fun?

Chinese members here don't just hate Muslims because of the western backed terrorists plot, and Pakistani members here don't get clouded by the western propaganda that China oppressed its Muslim population.

Blaming the laziness of your own citizens is the easier way out. If you wish to see harmony and not allow the foreign trouble making intel agencies to turn you into a fireball, you must introduce reforms, allow people to practice their faith freely,invest and create jobs, create infrastructure and development. No one wants to remain jobless, that is just a stereotype. If Beijing is interested in maintaining its stability and creating a streamlined society,it would have to change the way it deals with its citizens.

Back
Top Bottom