What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Xinjiang is peaceful and prosperous, nothing like your dirty poor poophole, so their lives are not wasted, they knew what they fought for.
They fought for commi zombies who will kill their loved ones too. Without proper evidence and trial. What a waste...

So another false flagger
How? Never heard about British Bangladeshis and British Bangladeshi hybrids? LOL...

Separatists and terrorists have been wiped out in recent years in Xinjiang largely because the locals are very alert and report to the authorities anything they feel fishy. With the locals are all eyes and ears of the government, separatists just have nowhere to hide.

Xinjiang is peaceful and prosperous, nothing like your dirty poor poophole, so their lives are not wasted, they knew what they fought for.
Why are you wasting your time on a terrorist supporter?

They fought for commi zombies who will kill their loved ones too. Without proper evidence and trial. What a waste...

How? Never heard about British Bangladeshis and British Bangladeshi hybrids? LOL...
I've Muslim friends from Xinjiang and Qinghai. They all call it bluff and pure western propaganda. Also an acquaintance of mine is in Xinjiang Medical University and he has never complained of anything as such. If you've a problem with China or Chinese people, please make a separate thread and BS as much as you please instead of derailing other threads.

Why are you wasting your time on a terrorist supporter?
Wow. Now a genocide supporting chinese commi zombie calling me terrorist supporter! Any proof to support your claim?

I've Muslim friends from Xinjiang and Qinghai. They all call it bluff and pure western propaganda. Also an acquaintance of mine is in Xinjiang Medical University and he has never complained of anything as such.
Are you a Pakistani? And, you did not noticed chinese ladybois hate towards muslims?
If you've a problem with China or Chinese people, please make a separate thread and BS as much as you please instead of derailing other threads.
I didn't started this nonsense...

Failed to catch what you meant...

Why should I care about your flag? On internet anyone can be anything...

LOL, just snap some Uighur policeman pics and scream everything is hokkey...

Classic commi propaganda technique...
But you're the one who posted that pic first dumbass. Maybe next time try to find a more polished anti-China article from your western masters so you won't look like an idiot here. :-)

But you're the one who posted that pic first dumbass. Maybe next time try to find a more polished anti-China article from your western masters so you won't look like an idiot here. :-)
I posted the pics? When?

Im half Englishman by birth!

And last time i checked, you chinamans were following us blindly. Just take a look at your Presidents dress code. LOL, who is the slave now?

I posted the pics? When?

Im half Englishman by birth!

And last time i checked, you chinamans were following us blindly. Just take a look at your Presidents dress code. LOL, who is the slave now?
When you posted the articles that contains the picture? Btw stop derailing this thread with your nonsense post to get this locked, it won't happen. :-) We are not dumb here like you are. :-)

When you posted the articles that contains the picture? Btw stop derailing this thread with your nonsense post to get this locked, it won't happen. :-) We are not dumb here like you are. :-)
I posted the article! When? I knew you dumb chinese has small eyes. But, never knew those are so weak...

Like minions...

I follow you Mr half. Or English basterd as you prefer lol
Obviously you will follow me my little chinese minion. It is your destiny...

And, instead of vomiting bad words, I prefer you to work as hard as possible to ensure on time delivery of my preordered iPhone...

Back
Top Bottom