What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

This is because China is doing something RIGHT.

Very predictable western media.
Western media is correct. They are going to re-education camp. Just like I said in another thread, "China need to put these guys in camps and make them learn Mandarin". Some low IQ Unmah fucker called me out for that.

I hope the government will kill these people, Or learn from the United States, they were sent to an island, Instead of upgrading them with taxpayers' money.
Not sure why Chinese think Islam is a religion of peace? In this case the west is correct in dealing harshly against them

e1214929e8724600ba4483d015d70f31_18.jpg

53093333fe744f3a8da032c8d7855973_18.jpg

c9b430acb6ed4a05a5810d8fc9590c3f_18.jpg

831690e26b984557beb6d30f1c8c4cbf_18.jpg

75611087a16b4304aeddbc0e08d97f3d_18.jpg

These pictures are added, trying to support his argument, But we saw Uighur policemen, and several pictures without credibility. Instead, it shows that the government is trying to make the local people's safe lives.

I didn't find the source in the first picture, but the degree of compression from pixels can be proved, It must have been stolen from the Internet.

About Tibet, Xinjiang they have used countless such tricks, google already long ago is overrun~~~

Western media is correct. They are going to re-education camp. Just like I said in another thread, "China need to put these guys in camps and make them learn Mandarin". Some low IQ Unmah fucker called me out for that.
Not sure if it's re-education camp or not. But if it's beneficial, count me in. ;)

No matter what race they are. Muslims all act in same way. Play cunning tricks with Non-Muslims to take advantage from them. Westners buy your tricks for whatever reasons. But we don't.
You are overestimating! We dont give flying fuk about you mongoloids in first place...

Last edited:
Other countries around do give a F, look at the headlines. Pardon my language.

Be it compliment or demonize, it shows ppl is paying attention.

Not forgetting our saviour dotard, china china.........
He he he, Hokey...

BTW, do you know "Minions" movie earned Billion plus dollar?

Protect rights of Muslims
Unfortunately, they only protect the rights of commi zombies!

Protect rights of Muslims
We could start with all those gang rapes and assaults on Muslims in India before worrying about unproven rumors perpetuated by evident criminals who openly support terrorists in Muslim countries to divide them and slow their development, to the demise of millions of Muslim civilians and are directly and indirectly responsible for hundredthousand murdered Muslims over recent years.

53093333fe744f3a8da032c8d7855973_18.jpg

These pictures are added, trying to support his argument, But we saw Uighur policemen, and several pictures without credibility. Instead, it shows that the government is trying to make the local people's safe lives.

I didn't find the source in the first picture, but the degree of compression from pixels can be proved, It must have been stolen from the Internet.

About Tibet, Xinjiang they have used countless such tricks, google already long ago is overrun~~~
This photo show 3 Uighur police on duty, Does the western propaganda tries to say that Uighurs persecuting Uighurs?

Likewise, we are all peons of someone or something higher.
Failed to catch what you meant...
brand me as false flagger just cause i got a different opinion? Feel free check where i come from
Why should I care about your flag? On internet anyone can be anything...

This photo show 3 Uighur police on duty, Does the western propaganda tries to say that Uighurs persecuting Uighurs?
LOL, just snap some Uighur policeman pics and scream everything is hokkey...

Classic commi propaganda technique...

Check the police patrolling the Xinjiang streets, they are all ethnic Uighurs and are so devoted to their job, they don't even have time to have a decent lunch while working. They are there to make sure no harm happens to the local people.

LOL, just snap some Uighur policeman pics and scream everything is hokkey...

Classic commi propaganda technique...
The funny thing is the picture was snapped by that western anti China report and is supposed to be used against China.

Those police who died fighting radical terrorists in the last decade were mostly Uighurs. Separatist and terrorists are hated by most Uighurs in Xinjiang and they fought and died to maintain Xinjiang's peace and prosperity.

600x450_8TKIBNCD00AN0001.JPG

600x450_8TKIBLDU00AN0001.jpg

RIP to our Uighur heros giving their lives fighting the separatists and terrorists.

That's what local Uighur farmers do when they learned some separatists and terrorists might be around their villages, mass man hunt.

Those police who died fighting radical terrorists in the last decade were mostly Uighurs. Separatist and terrorists are hated by most Uighurs in Xinjiang and they fought and died to maintain Xinjiang's peace and prosperity.

600x450_8TKIBNCD00AN0001.JPG

600x450_8TKIBLDU00AN0001.jpg

RIP to our Uighur heros giving their lives fighting the separatists and terrorists.
Ah ha, they wasted their life for China. Commi zombies will think, speak and do bad things for them and their loved ones anyway!

This thread and other threads in this forum is a prime evidence to prove my point!

What a waste...

Separatists and terrorists have been wiped out in recent years in Xinjiang largely because the locals are very alert and report to the authorities anything they feel fishy. With the locals are all eyes and ears of the government, separatists just have nowhere to hide.

Ah ha, they wasted their life for China. Commi zombies will think, speak and do bad things for them and their loved ones anyway!

This thread and other threads in this forum is a prime evidence to prove my point!

What a waste...
Xinjiang is peaceful and prosperous, nothing like your dirty poor poophole, so their lives are not wasted, they knew what they fought for.

Back
Top Bottom