What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Uyghurs are our brothers, but the seperatist terrorists are our enemies. :sniper:

Next time, just shoot them in the head, no need to waste more energy.

Exactly right have to work with them and root our terrorists for a better future, we as a nation have no time for terrorists or separatists.

No problem, you can edit the map.

The point is that the so called autonomous regions in PRC are really occupied Nations. if don't trust me, try integrating them completely as provinces (not as autonomous or semi autonomous regions)

of course, they argue that they were earlier Han territories. Historical territories.

if that's the case , then Britain can claim half the world.

You are a moron.

Only fools choose to live in the past. And Britain did indeed rule nearly half of the world. You'd have to give them some respect.

So by your logic, despite the various insurgencies seen in India, India is also occupying them? Is Kashmir occupied?

Would you say that Russia is occupying Chechnya? Or that Europeans are occupying Australia? Or that the Europeans are occupying the America? Should they just go away leaving everything behind and let the indigenous peoples live by themselves?

I agree that excessive force was used and it is not uncommon even in India and other third world countries. This incident will just come and go. No need for any chest beating for freedom or nuclear war.

Exactly right have to work with them and root our terrorists for a better future, we as a nation have no time for terrorists or separatists.

But the thing is getting a lot of better than pre-2009, now they start to understand that the only way to deal those terrorists is to shoot in the head.

For those members that having orgasms with your keyboards here, let's be warn that some day you might be in the same shoes.

There is no such thing as Turkistan, only Xinjiang.

Uyghurs are our compatriots, you guys are Anatolian Turks, who are remotely related to them.

You think that we are Syria that you can mess with?

Try to tell to Russia to free the Tataria, then see what would happen to you. :coffee:

right, there isn't. but there was... untill communists occupied it and massacred and took the rights of uyghurs from their own land!

right, there isn't. but there was... untill communists occupied it and massacred and took the rights of uyghurs from their own land!

You wanna have your so-called East Turkistan, then the only solution is to defeat us militarily.

Can you do that? The Internet keyboard chest thumping doesn't count.

Right like you do to Kurdistan or Western Armenia your ? Xinjiang has always been apart of China far before uyghurs came from mongolia and no they have rights same as everyone no one gets special favors, the difference is the East Turkmanstan Terror Group is going dead only thing they can back with is bombings and small riots while the Kurds to this day are fighting for Kurdistan 30,000 dead still fighting.

Uyghurs came from mongolia and they are not the original uyghurs, as for turks talking about Xinjiang why don't we start talking of the kurds fighting in Turkey ? no ? kurdistan maybe I know it will start flaming.

please, do start a thread and show us the rights Uyghurs have and the rights the Kurds have?

i would love to come and join and comment on it!

You wanna have your so-called East Turkistan, then the only solution is to defeat us militarily.

Can you do that? The Internet keyboard chestthumping doesn't count.

Biggest threat to any regime of country is its people power:azn: its bigger than military power

Can you do that? The Internet keyboard chest thumping doesn't count.

just goes to show that you ARE occupying their country, and have for years killed, massacred, denied them their rights and systematically watched them and killed their babies so they wont grow population wise!

For those members that having orgasms with your keyboards here, let's be warn that some day you might be in the same shoes.

Yeah, the so-called Free Tibet and Free Turkistan is idiotic.

If they want to do this, then the only way is to defeat China in WWIII.

People like you always amaze me. Demolishing old homes and move them to modern apartment is "Destroying their identity"? This happens all over China, in Beijing, Shanghai, etc I don't see you calling "Destroying Han identity". And besides only neighborhood in real bad shapes are demolished. A lot of traditional homes are preserved and it is still a major tourism attraction in Kashgar.

And look at homes and tell me whether you want to live in it yourself. Oh, I see you are living in Europe. People are identified by their middle age adobes? Kashgar is in earthquake zone and with one earth quake all these people will perish. Do you care? You don't as long as it is China bashing and it makes you feel good. If an earthquake happens in the area, I bet you will be first to jump out and call it China's ignoring minority people or intentionally kill minority people. People like you already lose the ability to use your brains and simply dance under the Western media's magic wand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right like you do to Kurdistan or Western Armenia your ? Xinjiang has always been apart of China far before uyghurs came from mongolia and no they have rights same as everyone no one gets special favors, the difference is the East Turkmanstan Terror Group is going dead only thing they can back with is bombings and small riots while the Kurds to this day are fighting for Kurdistan 30,000 dead still fighting.

hmm... i think you forget to mention that there never war a "western Armenia" and no don't go offtopic with the "poor kurds" remark. go open a new thread as i said and then i'll join and debate with you.

you cannot deny the horrors that the Uyghur population has had to go through during the communist mao's era and after that.

Biggest threat to any regime of country is its people power:azn: its bigger than military power

Really?

Then can the US be overthrown by the Native Americans?

Can Russia be overthrown by the Native Siberians?

Back
Top Bottom