What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Why you care those people ????

I think you care about only Indian muslims ???? Is this the case ???

In this case 10 people killed by rioters. 2 rioters killed by forces. We support forces since they killed the miscreants.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

God helps those who helps themselves. Looks like you are doing exactly that...:tup:

You also look desperate to support autistic children(or a child in this case). He would be feeling better now. ;)

what my beautifull Turkistan has come to... :(

years after years of oppression and yet, nobody cares for you. what should i do, be sad or mad. to hard to choose, but be aware my Turkish brothers in the far east.

FREEDOM will one day come to you, just like it came to us! :pakistan:

There is no such thing as Turkistan, only Xinjiang.

Uyghurs are our compatriots, you guys are the Anatolian Turks, who are remotely related to them.

You think that we are Syria that you can mess with?

Try to tell to Russia to free the Tataria, then see what would happen to you. :coffee:

East Turkistan is the home of Uyghurs that has been occupied by China, no one can deny that.

What a silly claim. You know nothing about the area. There all kinds of local ethnic groups. Forget about Han for a moment, there're Kazaks, Mongolians, Xibo, Hui Muslims areas. Some of these people settled there much earlier than Uyghur's. During 2009's riot, these terrorist's slogan was "Kill all Hans and drive Kazaks to mountains". It is the exact fanatical view like yours that drives these people.

And please don't turn this into Turkey-China tension again. Chinese members usually refrain from bashing Turkey on Kurdish issues since we understand both countries face the similar challenge. Even when Uyghurs have much better rights in China. They have several of their TV stations in their own language and they don't have to learn Han language if they don't want in school. Do Kurds have the choice of not learning Turkish? How many TV stations do they have before 2009?

There are ethnic tensions in a lot of countries, for developing countries like China, the problem is even more challenging. However, China's problem is always magnified by western countries. Turkey current sides with US so it doesn't get the spot light. But it doesn't mean that one should take double standards.

Uighur people have beautiful cultures that are widely appreciated and promoted in China. Here's a clip of songs in their ethnic concert, showing on channel 2 of their native language TV station. There're millions of Uighur singing and dancing videos on Youku, China's youtube. Such programs are common on TV all over China as well.

非常好听的维吾尔族歌曲(妈妈)ana - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

China won't give up Xinjiang, just like Turkey won't give up its eastern part. Could we just try to share some experiences with each other instead of throwing stones from glass houses?

i love the way chinese deals with the terrorist or non state actors.This is what we have to learn or follow

Not in a mood to spoon feed you. Check the Kashmir War section of this forum. Or else living in USA you should have heard the name Google anyways. Try it.

As predicted correctly, you are a suitable candidate for full refund on tuition fees(considering you have cleared school, though I have my doubts.)

"So basically you make an exaggerated claim, are not able back it up and hence decide to chicken out..by giving a weird 'google' refrence!!"

In this case 10 people killed by rioters. 2 rioters killed by forces. We support forces since they killed the miscreants.

And what about those who killed those 10 people ???

There is no such thing as Turkistan, only Xinjiang.

Uyghurs are our compatriots, you guys are Anatolian Turks, who are remotely related to them.

You think that we are Syria that you can mess with?

Try to tell to Russia to free the Tataria, then see what would happen to you. :coffee:

Uyghurs came from mongolia and they are not the original uyghurs, as for turks talking about Xinjiang why don't we start talking of the kurds fighting in Turkey ? no ? kurdistan maybe I know it will start flaming.

on the Topic

China should just end it's occupation of East Turkestan and Tibet.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

uighur-map.gif

Then i think India should be removed from the map. :coffee:

on the Topic

China should just end it's occupation of East Turkestan and Tibet.

Really? An occupation? :confused:

Would you like to ask your Russian buddies along with the Afghans to stop their 'occupation' of this um...'Turkestan'?

Uyghurs came from mongolia and they are not the original uyghurs, as for turks talking about Xinjiang why don't we start talking of the kurds fighting in Turkey ? no ? kurdistan maybe I know it will start flaming.

Whether it is Turkey or India, anyone who wants to mess with us, we will ask them to be perished from this world.

Whether it is Turkey or India, anyone who wants to mess with us, we will ask them to be perished from this world.

Yeah I forgot Turkey Government sold out the Uighurs for Trade with us and it didn't go to well when Turkey said it was Genocide, if you know what I mean Armenian Genocide Or Support for Kurdistan and western Armenia ? . Through Uyghurs are still are brothers even if they dislike Huis and we dislike them back we have to work with them for a better future.

Yeah I forgot Turkey Government sold out the Uighurs for Trade with us and it didn't go to well when Turkey said it was Genocide, if you know what I mean Armenian Genocide Or Support for Kurdistan and western Armenia ? . Through Uyghurs are still are brothers even if they dislike Huis and we dislike them back we have to work with them for a better future.

Uyghurs are our brothers, but the seperatist terrorists are our enemies. :sniper:

Next time, just shoot them in the head, no need to waste more energy.

I call for Chinese government, and all governments of the world for that matter, to be stern and harsh when dealing with religious extremists. You have the duty for protect your citizens. You do what you must to eliminate them. They're not human beings. They are killers of the worst kind, for they kill their own kind too.

Back
Top Bottom